Chapter 11

(Hey everyone! Guess what day it is! It's my 2 year wattpad anniversary! That's right, I've been writing stories and posting them for 2 years now. How awesome is that? I thought I would write my thank you speech I this shortish authors note, so do me a huge favor and read this, cause guess who I'm going to thank first?

You! I wouldn't still be writing if it wasn't for you. You kept me going with votes, comments and follows. I couldn't ask for better readers and followers. Thank you so much! And if you're not following yet, that's okay. I hope you join the family soon. It would be much better with you in it.

Also, I want to thank my friends and the one who got me started. Even if we don't talk much anymore, I still consider us the best of friends. You probably aren't even reading this, but I'll post it on my page later. Maybe you'll see it then. @AnimeFanFicXD needs to be called out, though. She's the one who forced me to get on this site, so you should all go thank her for her good deed, because who knows where all of you would be if this story had never existed.

Okay, I'll stop blabbering. I'm looking forward to all the new stories that are to come and I hope I get to thank everyone again next year. Now enjoy chapter 11. I know that's what you mainly came here for. Love you guys!)

Selena's POV:

I awoke to Alex shaking me gently. I groaned weakly and opened my eyes slightly. My headache was pounding worse than it had while I was talking to Serena. The room was still dark. I slowly turned my head to see the curtains opened, but very little light coming through. I looked up at Alex.

He was sadly smiling at me. I couldn't even imagine why. It hurt my head more to think about anything.

"Morning, Sunshine," Alex said quietly. He helped me sit up, even though I cried out in pain once or twice.

"Serena said I could just sleep this off..." I muttered.

"We need you downstairs with everyone else. We have to do something before we leave." Alex extended his hand and I took it. He gently helped me stand, but I just numbly fell back onto the bed, holding my head and clenching my eyes closed to keep from crying.

I felt Alex pick me up. I opened my eyes and leaned my head on his shoulder. I watched the walls passing by, with their chipping white paint. We passed the door to the dining room, and I became confused.

"Where are we going?" I asked, my voice sounding quiet and weak.

Alex sighed. "I guess I don't have to keep it from you. Serena talked to us last night while you were sleeping."

"She did?"

"Yeah, but it didn't last long. The longer she was in control of your body,  the weaker she became. She had to leave during our conversation." Alex had stopped walking. We were still in the middle of the hallway, the closest door still around the corner. I assumed it was so we could talk longer.

"She did feel weaker than usual to me when I woke up..." I commented.

Alex nodded. "She has an idea. She wants to run a test on you really quick before we leave. That's why we woke you up earlier than planned. The others can tell you the rest."