0018

Thank you for 13k love ya lot. VOTE AND COMMENT

are you guys absolutely sure Kio or Bryce is Babe's favorite? Do you think she'll end up with one of the sway members or all of them🤷‍♀️

»»----- ♔ -----««

I was just about to get to Griffin downstairs but Taylor was already bothering the poor guy so I saved him for later. I also didn't get to Anthony so he's for tomorrow.

When the boys finished cleaning I decided to be nice and send them home. I closed the door after them and made my way into the kitchen where Taylor was sitting.

"That was fun." Taylor laughed as she opened a bag of potato chips.

"Yeah, it was wasn't it." I agreed with her. I reached over and took a hand full of chips from her and went over to the living room.

"You can't just take some without asking!" She yelled after me.

"I bought them, they're mine not yours," I responded simply. I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV.

I heard her scoff as she sat next to me on the couch. I scrolled through Netflix to find a movie to watch.

"So have you talked to him?" Taylor asked slowly.

I stopped clicking buttons on the remote and stared at the floor.

'Him' is my boyfriend. Well, we were on and off. Donny is a complete asshole I broke up with him a while ago but sometimes he shows up here and I just get so tired of telling him to leave me alone.

So I let him in, I play the amazing loving girlfriend until he leaves. He made me promise to text him every day. Sick fuck.

I tried to tell him that what we have isn't real but he almost murdered me for that. I was scared of him. Taylor was scared of him

And that was saying something.

*flashback*

"Look, Donny, I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore." I sighed. I looked at him beside me in the driver's seat. For a split second, I could see hurt in his eyes but then it was completely covered up by rage in the next second.

"Just drop me off there, I'll get an uber," I said to him as I pointed to the gas station in the next street.

Suddenly the car seemed to be going faster. Loud sounds coming from the car almost burst my eardrums. I leaned over and checked the speed.

He was just going faster and faster.

"Donny stop!" I screeched as I held onto the seatbelt.

"Please! Donny!" I cried out. He ignored me and pressed his feet against the gas pedal. Tears threatened to come out of eyes as we were nearing a large wall.

"Donny! Look at me! I-it was a joke!" I told him desperately. I grabbed his arm as I stuttered.

I saw a faint smile on his face. But he didnt stop the car. We were too close to the wall now. There was no way he wouldn't kill us by crashing into that wall.

I gave up and closed my eyes waiting for the impact only for the car to come to a screeching halt. Donny turned the car sideways in order for us not to crash.

I opened my eyes when I realized we stopped. My heart was racing and I hurriedly unbuckled my seat belt.

Donny locked the doors from his side stopping me from getting out of the car.

"You know I love you right?" He told me as he took my hand into his. I looked at him frightened and nodded my head. He squeezed my hand. Hard.

"Yeah Donny, I love you too." I rushed. I tried hard not to look into his eyes.

"Whew it's getting hot in here, we should get out. Open the door now." I demanded. I reached for the door handle but his voice stopped me.

"Not until you give me a kiss."

*flashback over*

"Yeah, I texted him," I responded to Taylor's previous question.

»»----- ♔ -----««