41

"All I'm saying is that I don't think it should count as suicide if you jump off a cliff yelling parkour really loud. It's just a failed stunt!" Zayn says pointing at us.

"You're really special, you know that?" Dua questions. Zayn smiles and nods.

"My mom tells me everyday" He says making everyone laugh.

"Alright everyone! Order up!" Lauren walks towards the table with a bunch of food and places on the table. Everyone starts cheering and grabbing the food they ordered.

"You are the best Lo" Alessia says grabbing some fries. Lauren bows before taking a seat next to Zendaya.

"So, anything new going on lately?" Lauren asks.

"Besides Zayn thinking it's okay to jump off a cliff, no" Keith jokes. Everyone chuckles.

Suddenly, the seat next to Dinah is filled by Ryan Destiny who places her tray down smiling. Everyone looks at her and I instantly roll my eyes.

"Oh! I hope it's okay with y'all that I offered that Ryan could sit with us" Dinah smiles.

"Ya couldn't have given a sister a warning?" I mumble. Alessia hits my side and smiles.

"That's no problem at all" Alessia says.

"I'm sorry if I don't know all of your names. I'm still trying to learn" Ryan smiles.

"Oh it's easy. Let me tell you..." Dinah goes around the table telling Ryan everyone's names. She finally gets to me. "And this is Normani" She smiles.

"Oh! You're that movie theater girl" Ryan smiles playfully.

"Dinah's girlfriend actually" I put on a fake smile.

"Oh that's cute. I didn't know that. She's never really mentioned it" Ryan says.

"Oh really?" I challenge turning and facing her.

"Pretty much" She smirks. Oh, this bitch is evil. I don't like her one bit.

"Well, now you know sweetie" I smirk.

"Wow, Lauren! This food is great!" Dinah says loudly stuffing a fry in her mouth.

"Not as good as this tea" Vanessa smirks. Zayn laughs and I roll my eyes turning away from the devil seated next to Dinah.

"So Ryan..." Zayn starts. "Are you single?" She nods.

"Yeah. I mean, me and this person have been on and off since freshman year, we'll see if we get back together" She smiles. Dinah shifts a little and I glance at Kehlani and Dua who roll their eyes. I know this bitch isn't talking about Dinah with me sitting right here. "I honestly don't know why it didn't workout"

"Maybe because you're a toxic bitch" I mumble.

"What was that?" She asks looking at me.

"I saidddd! Maybe because you're-" Dinah covers my mouth and starts laughing.

"Ha! Mani! Your jokes are so funny" Dinah chuckles some more. "Excuse us everyone" She grabs my arms pulling me away from the table and out of the lunchroom. She walks me away from the door and brings me to some lockers.

"What the hell was that Mani?" She asks angrily. I scoff.

"What was that? Are you kidding me? The bitch was literally talking about how you'll get back together in front of me Dinah Jane. In fucking front of me! You expect me to be okay with that?!" I argue. Dinah rolls her eyes.

"I expect you to ignore her" She states. I look at her disbelief.

"Dinah your jokes are getting worse and worse because I hope, for your safety and hers, that you're joking" I point a finger at her. She grabs my fingers and brings it away from her face. "You seriously expect me to be okay with this little girl disrespecting me right in front of me... and you!"