66

Graduation is later today. The end of an era. Is it bad that I honestly miss Dinah and I arguing all the time through high school? I mean I would have loved to switch out that time with us actually getting along but who doesn't love an enemies to lovers? It's the top tier love trope.

Dinah and I have been spending a lot of time together our last few months of school. Maybe it was because we knew our time was coming to an end and we wanted to make every minute count...

It crazy how you never knew you're in the good times until that time has passed. It's sucks and it's unfair, but we wouldn't be living our lives if everything was fair... but it would be nice to know. It'd be nice to know what moments we shouldn't take for granted.

Like the moment I'm living right now, I wouldn't change it for the world. I smile looking around at our friend group:

Alessia and Keith whispering sweet nothings to each other on a giant bean bag.

Lauren and Kehlani arguing about who would win in a fight: Wanda or Captain Marvel.

Zendaya and Dua laughing with each other about their girlfriends arguing.

Zayn, Ally, Vanessa, and Madelaine (she decided to come down for our graduation) arguing and yelling as they play Mario kart against each other on the TV.

And lastly Dinah and I. We're laid out in the couch with her between my legs. My hands run through her hair as she plays some game on her phone.

This moment right here with all of us... I wouldn't change it for a thing. These people, these relationships, these friendships are everything to me.

Everything.

Dinah puts away her phone and turns to look at me. She cheekily smiles at me and I chuckle.

"What?" I ask. She slightly shrugs her shoulders.

"I kinda want some alone time with you right now" She smiles. I playfully roll my eyes.

"So you want to have sex?" I ask. She shakes her head.

"No, I want some alone time with you. I could have easily said I want to have sex with you, which I do by the way all the time" She smirks.

"Okay, when?" I question. She looks around at our friends and sits up.

"Now, actually" Before I can say anything she takes my hand and pulls me through the group of our friends.

She leads me upstairs and walks past the living room talking me towards the kitchen. She lets go of my hand and points for me to sit on the island counter.

I raise an eyebrow at her confused but oblige anyway. She leans against the counter across from me and smiles. I look at her weird.

"Why are we in here?" I ask.

"I wanted alone time with you" She smiles.

"And you picked the kitchen out of all places?" I laugh.

"Yeah" She chuckles. "I had the realization a few days ago that we've had a lot of our intense talks in here actually. It's kind of odd, but I like to think we are too" She smiles. I tilt my head slightly.

"Are we gonna have an intense talk?"

"Maybe" She states. "I just..." She takes a second to think before looking back up at me. "I want you to know how much you mean to everyone... how much you mean to me" Dinah shared. I smile at her words.

"You mean a lot to me as well" I respond. She nods.

"I know, it's just..." Her words trail off and she begins playing with her fingers. She's nervous, why is she nervous? I hop off the counter and take her hands in mine.