35

"So why are we all here?" Zayn asks as we all sit in the hangout room down in the basement.

"I just thought we could all chill together" I shrug.

"You're not mad at us?" Lauren asks. I shake my head.

"Oh, no. I'm mad. I mean, I lost my memories and you guys lied to me about everything except for Vanessa. However, I'm trying not to reminisce on past mistakes so I'm pushing past that" I state.

"So we're all good?" Alessia ask. I nod. They all smile and cheer and get up pulling me into a group hug. There's a knock on the door making us all pull away.

"Come in!" I yell. The all look at me confused. The door opens and Dinah walks in with Kehlani, Dua, Keith, and Ally behind her.

"What are they doing here?! This is fucking trespassing!" Zendaya chimes. Kehlani stops walking and puts her arm in front of Dinah and turns to her.

"What the fuck man! You said this was your cousin's house!" Kehlani says looking fumed.

"Bitch, does Normani look like that hoe's cousin to you? Get the fuck out of here!" Lauren yells.

The two groups start arguing besides Keith, and Alessia. They start to get louder and louder and I glance at Dinah sympathetically. She takes a step forward.

"Enough! Sit the fuck down or so help me god!" She yells. All her friends groan and mutter stuff under their breath as they take a seat on the ground and on the bean bags. I glance at my friends.

"Please..." I whisper. They all sigh and take a seat on the couch and on the ground sitting completely opposite from The Posse.

"So what's going on? Why are we all here?" Keith asks.

"Yeah, you obviously lied to get us all here, so what's up?" Alessia adds. I take a deep breath and try to relax. I glance at Dinah and she weakly smiles at me and intertwines our fingers.

"Dinah and I are dating" I smile.

"WHAT?" The all say in unison.

"Hell no!"

"I think the fuck not!"

"This can't be happening"

The two groups start yelling again at me and Dinah.

"W-When did this even happen?" Dua asks in disbelief.

"Last night when Normani came over for dinner" Dinah responds.

"What? No. Normani went over to Vanessa's house last night. Andrea told us" Zendaya states.

"Yeahhhh, about that..." Vanessa scratches her head awkwardly.

"It doesn't matter when or how it happened. All you need to know is that we're now together and we need to find some common ground or this is all going to shit" I say.

"Fingers crossed" Kehlani smirks.

"I have an idea, just an idea so bare with me here" Zendaya says standing up. "How about you to just, I don't know. Break up?" She asks. Both groups agree and nod.

"Yeah, I mean, we all know what happened last time you guys tried to get together" Dua taps her temple referencing my amnesia.

"Exactly!" Lauren agrees.

"Hey! Don't blame their relationship on Mani's poor driving skills" Vanessa jumps in.