7

I'm currently getting dressed for the party in my room when I hear a light knock on my door. I turn around and the door opens revealing my mom. I ignore her presence and start putting on my make-up.

"Well don't you look cute. Where are you headed?" She asks sitting on my bed.

"A party" I say bluntly.

"Sounds fun! When do you think you'll be back?" I glance at Andrea through the mirror but continue doing my make-up.

"Not sure" Andrea nods and stands up.

"Well just get home safely and if you do drink, do it responsibly. Also, safe sex is the best sex" I whip my head around and look at my mother.

"I don't want to have this conversation with you and I will not be having sex tonight and won't till I've found someone I love. Thanks" I say aggressively. She laughs.

"Don't get your panties such in a twist Normani. I'm just trying to have a friendly conversation with my daughter" I groan and point towards my door.

"Well I'm not. Please get out of my room" Andrea puts her hands up and walks out shutting the door. I let out a sigh. I can't handle my mother at all.

-

I walk into the party with Alessia by my side. Lauren, Zen, and Zayn left a little early than us because I had to go to pick up Les and wait for her to put her little sister to sleep before we could leave.

"You'll be okay on your own tonight?" I ask turning to Alessia. She nods and looks around.

"I'll just be my little homebody self and find a little corner to chill in over here" I smile and rub Alessia's arm before leaving her and dancing my way through the crowd of horny teenagers. I finally make it all the way through and head towards the alcohol. I pour a cup mixing the contents like no tomorrow.

"Now that is definitely how you get alcohol poisoning" I roll my eyes not even glancing at the new presence next to me.

"Well then my plan is working perfectly" I push past Dinah and head onto the dance floor. I down my drink throwing it on the ground and grabbing a random guy on the dance floor.

I spin into and him and slowly begin grinding my back side into his front. I place my arm around his neck and his hands make my way to my hips as we move to the beat and in sync getting the best friction.

The alcohol soon kicks in and my judgement slowly starts to decline. His hands lightly make its way under the rim of my shirt and he pushes in front harder and closer to my backside.

"I'm really enjoying this" He smiles. I nod and and turn around to face him, still grinding and dancing to the beat.

"Well I'm happy to hear that" I wink.

For some reason, I feel eyes on me so I turn to the left to be met with brown eyes staring at me. Those eyes belonging to Dinah Jane. She's dancing with some basketball player it seems but her gaze is definitely on me.

The way her eyes are burning into my body has me feeling some type of way and I can't tell if I like it or not, but it's making something in between my legs tingle a little bit.

I shake off my eye contact with her and focus on the random guy I'm dancing with. I don't know how, but a cup has made its way into my hand.

What's in it? I don't know. Where did it come from? I don't know. Will I be drinking it? Hell yes! It's a party and I need to let off some steam.

I down the mysterious content and the guy I'm dancing with smiles at me. He's actually pretty cute, and his teeth are like beautiful white pearls.

After about 10 minutes, my mental space starts to dissolve and I start to feel a little dizzy but push all of that to the side and continue to dance with the boy.

"I need to borrow her for a second" I feel an arm snake around my waist and try to pull me away from the boy but he quickly yanks me back.

"Hey. She's mine, alright. Go find yourself someone else!" He yells over the music. I'm pulled back into the other persons arms away from the boy.

"Did you hear a fucking question mark in my statement?" I'm pulled away from the dance floor and taken outside by the person into the backyard. I finally look up and realize it's Dinah.

"Leave me alone Hansen" I slur. I try to break from her grip but she's way to strong and at this point I don't think my legs can hold me.

"Look at me Normani" I look at her and she's staring into my eyes looking for something. "How many drinks did you have tonight?" Not trusting my speech, I lift two fingers in front of her face. My legs almost collapse but Dinah helps me stay up. "And you made both drinks yourself?" I shake my head smiling.

"The cute boy brought me a drink I think. I'm not sure how I got it actually, it randomly appeared in my hand so I drank it" I rub Dinah's cheek lightly and she quickly slaps it away making me let out a small giggle. "You're very beautiful Dinah Jane" She shakes her head.

"I need to get you out of here" She begins looking around making sure no one is around. For some reason, my stomach begins to hurt and my vision is slowly becoming blurrier and blurrier.

"I'm actually not feeling too hot" My legs start to collapse but Dinah is trying her best to hold me up. "I really think I need to lay down" I mumble.

"Hey, stay with me Princess. I need you to stay awake, okay?" I nod but my eyelids begin to become heavier at every moment and I'm losing feeling in my body.

"I'm just gonna... take a quick nap... right... here" I whisper slowly as I lose feeling everywhere and my eyes shut leading to black.

"Normani? Normani!"