36

As I head down the stairs, I can hear arguing through the big door. I open the door to the hangout room with Ally behind me and everyone gets quiet.

"So here's what we're going to do" I place down a bottle of tequilla, Hennessy, vodka, fireball, Coca Cola, and 8-pack Powerade. Ally places down 11 shot glasses and a pack of red solo cups. "Were all going to get drunk and stay in here until we can at least tolerate each other" I start pouring shots of vodka when Dinah comes up behind me.

"Can we talk Mani?" She whispers.

"Now is not the time Dinah Jane" I grumble. I finish pouring the shots and stand up smiling. "Let's go people!" People mumble stuff but still stand up and grab a shot. "To new beginnings"

"Psh right!" Dua mumbles. We all take the shot and place our glasses down. I turn to Dua and smile.

"New rule sweetheart. Any time someone says something rude, condescending, or sarcastic to someone.. you take 2 shots" Dua scoffs. Kehlani chuckles.

"You can't be serious" She asks. I shrug.

"Did I stutter?" I smirk. Dua rolls her eyes and mumbles something. "What was that? Did I hear two more shots on top of your current two?"

"Nope. Didn't say anything" She quickly downs two shots shaking her head in disgust. Music starts blasting and we all turn to see Vanessa next to the speaker panel.

"If we're going to get lit together we're gonna need some music!" People shrug and begin pouring drinks. Ally taps my shoulder and I turn around.

"You really think this will help?" I shrug.

"Only time will tell"

-

Two hours passed and everyone is drunk out of their minds and actually getting along. It may just be because of the alcohol but I'll take it!

Vanessa and Dua are chatting, Kehlani and Lauren took two edibles each and are now laying on the ground staring at the ceiling, Zendaya, Ally, and Zayn are on the couching laughing and joking around with each other. And I'm sitting with Alessia and Keith chatting about random things.

Dinah is sitting on a bean bag watching all of us. After the first shot that we all took she stopped drinking and just sat down. But besides her, everyone seems to be having a great time.

"Lets play spin the bottle!!" Zayn says excited. Everyone cheers in a agreement and sits in a quick circle besides Dinah who stays on the bean bag. Kehlani finished chugging her beer and places the bottle in the middle. "Let's keep the buzz going though! If it's not your turn or it doesn't land on you, take a shot!" We all cheer and Zayn grabs the tequila and the vodka.

"I'll go!" Keith grabs the bottle and spins it fast and quickly. It slowly starts to slow down looking like it's about to land on Alessia when it keeps moving and stops on Vanessa. She immediately shakes her head.

"Nope. Not happening. I like vagina, guys!" She states.

"Rules are rules!!" Zayn argues clapping. Keith glances at Alessia and she shrugs her shoulders.

"Let's just make it quick" Keith states. Vanessa sighs. They quickly peck lips and everyone boo's.

"My grandma gets more action than that!" Ally argues. We all laugh and take our shots.

"I got next" Kehlani grabs the bottle and spins it fast. We all stare at it intensely waiting for the next victim. The bottle slows down and lands on Lauren. "Ooo look at that, me and Edward! Daddy long legs, you good with me kissing your girl?" Kehlani asks.

"It's part of the game, and don't call me that" Zendaya states. Kehlani chuckles and leans over and places her hand on the side of Lauren's face kissing her for about five seconds and then pulls away. The rest of us take our shots.

"My turn!" I exclaim. I snatch the bottle and quickly spin it. It moves fast and everyone eyes the bottle in amazement. It slows down and lands on Dua. I drunkenly smile. "Prepare yourself for the best kiss of your life sweetie!" I wink.

I lean over the bottle and grab Dua by her shirt and slam our lips together making a slight moan leaves her mouth. Her tongue enters my mouth and the kiss turned almost into a whole make out session.

"Okay that's enough! Keep your tongue out of my girlfriend's mouth!" Dinah pulls me away from her and places me back in my corner. I wink at Dua before wiping my bottom lip.

"Not gonna lie, I felt a lil something in my pants from that" Zayn says adjusting himself. Lauren nudges and I can't help but laugh.

"Let's play never have I ever!!" Alessia slurs. We all clap and cheer.

"Who ever places all three fingers down first gets to give everyone dares!!" Zayn adds.

"Well, I guess Alessia's safe" Zendaya drunkly jokes.

"I'll go first" Zayn states. "Never have I ever had a threesome" He smirks. Ally, Dua, and Kehlani lower a finger.

"Oh wow ladies, please do tell. And don't leave out any details" Zayn smiles leaning back.

"Whatever, next question" Kehlani playfully rolls her eyes.

"Never have I ever done drugs" Keith says. Ally, Lauren, and Kehlani place a finger down.

"Jesus, Ally. You're supposed to be the sweetheart aren't you?" Zendaya jokes.

"I feel like when I'm high I'm closer to the lord" Ally says whole raising her drink to the ceiling. We all laugh.

"Alright we need to even these fingers out" Kehlani smirks. "Never have I ever looked like a vampire" Zendaya burst out laughing but covers her mouth quickly earning a playful glare from Lauren.

"I know you're not laughing Daddy long legs" Lauren says making Zendaya roll her eyes.

"Never have I ever had sex with Dinah" I smirk. Zendaya rolls her eyes and places a finger down.

"So unfair" Zendaya slurs. I shrug smirking.

"Never have I ever had a secret relationship!" Vanessa shouts. I roll my eyes and place my finger down, but so does Alessia and Keith.

"I fucking knew it! I told you guys they were dating!" Zayn yells at Lauren and Zendaya.

"Honestly, I'm not even surprised about anything anymore" Lauren slurs.

"Never have I ever had sex in church" Dua says. Ally puts her finger down.

"Allysus, no!" Keith says with his hand over his heart.

"It was a one time thing!" She defends.

"It should be a never time thing! You're in the lords home!" Kehlani laughs.

"Well look at that, Ally won" I point out.

"What's the dare shorty?" Zendaya asks. Ally thinks while tapping her chin.

"I dare everyone to go skinny dipping in the pool!" She says excitedly. Everyone cheers and gets up. Everyone starts running up the stairs but Ally blocks me and Dinah from leaving. "Except you two, I have a different dare for y'all" She smiles. I glance at Dinah who has her hands in her back pockets awkwardly.

"Just tell us Ally" Dinah mumbles.

"I dare you two not to leave the room until you guys work out your problems. Then when you're done, you can come out and swim with us" Ally smiles.

"Ally-" she cuts me off.

"Nope. I won, my rules" She walks out and slams the door. I sigh and turn to Dinah.

"Fine. Lets talk"