52

Sorry for being gone so long, I had lost inspiration, but I'm back! So plz forgive me, and enjoy :) It's not a lot but im gonna try and make them lengthier going forward

————-

Our whole friend group was downstairs in my houses hangout room. Alessia, Dua, Vanessa, Zen, Ally, and I were all sitting on the couch chatting, while the rest of our group - Lauren, Dinah, Keith, Zayn, and Kehlani - were sitting at the bar chatting it up. Well, all of them except Dinah and Kehlani who were both awkwardly sitting on each end.

"Do you think they're gonna be upset with each other forever?" Vanessa asks. Dua shakes her head snacking on some gummy worms.

"Definitely not. It'll last a month tops, they'll miss each other too much" Ally hums in agreement.

"I feel so bad about it all" I sigh.

"It's not your fault you're sexy as fuck Mani" Zen jokes. I lightly shove her playfully. "Alright, subject change please"

"Right, fun news, prom is coming up" Vanessa beams.

"And why would you care? Your girlfriend doesn't live here" Dua jokes.

"Very true, but she's actually flying down for it so you'll all get to meet her" Vanessa smiles.

"Aww, that's adorable" Zen smiles.

"Well Keith did his promposal for us already" Alessia states. Ally nods.

"That's right, he danced in front of your math class, right?" Ally laughs. Alessia chuckles and nods.

"That's cuter than what Lauren did, she spelt out 'Prom?' with a bunch of joints, but hey, I'll take the effort" Zen jokes. "Ally, didn't that guy in your trig class ask you?"

"Yeah, he seems nice so I said yes" Ally smiles.

"Lani asked me about a week ago with a song, it was actually really sweet" Dua smiles. Vanessa turns and looks at me.

"How did Dinah ask you Mani?" I look at her confused.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"She hasn't asked you to the dance?" Ally questions. I shake my head.

"No, I just assumed we would go together. Is she supposed to?"

"Duh! It's supposed to be romantic, I mean all of our partners have" Zen states. I start biting my lip nervously. Why hasn't she asked me yet then?

"Hey don't worry. She probably has something planned" Ally says reassuringly. I smile at her.

"Yeah, totally! I mean, you only got back together a few weeks ago so she's probably planning for the best way to do it" Dua adds in.

"Yeah!" Vanessa smiles.

-

"Princess, how much longer with all this shopping? My legs are getting tired" Dinah whines next to me. I roll my eyes.

"Don't be such a baby. I need new jeans and you wanted to get out of the house, this is what you get" I say as we walk around the mall.

"You said shopping for clothes when you picked me up, so I was hoping you meant lingerie" Dinah wiggles her eyebrows. I playfully scoff.

"Of course you would be thinking that" We continue walking but I freeze when I see Dinah is no longer next to me. I turn around and I freeze as Dinah is on one knee. My heart begins beating fast out of my chest. Is she gonna ask me to prom here? "What are you doing?"

"Uh... tying my shoe" Dinah laughs. "Is that okay with you?" I immediately relax but slightly sad she wasn't.

"Uh, yea, sorry" I say. She chuckles while tying her shoe.