12

"What does this have to do with getting to know each other? We really need to work on this project Dinah Jane" I look over the cliff and down at the water.

"It's bonding Princess" Dinah smirks.

For some reason, Dinah thought I'd be fun if Friday after school we went cliff jumping together. How this seems like fun, I'll never know.

I'm wearing a yellow swimsuit with colorful stitching around it, and Dinah is wearing a peach bikini top but black nike shorts.

"Please don't tell me you're scared Hamilton?" Dinah jokes.

"Bitch, the hell! Of course my ass is scared! You expect me to jump off a high ass cliff!" I retort. Dinah laughs and does the unexpected.

She takes off running and does a flip off the cliff edge and into the water. She makes a big splash and takes a few seconds to rise from underwater.

"Jump Mani! I wanna show you something down here!" She yells. I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

Okay girl, you got this. Don't think about just jump on the count of three. Well, how about count of ten... Maybe fifteen? Goddamn just do it!

I take off running and jump off the cliff landing in the water. I quickly swim for the surface and break water. I look around to see a clapping Dinah Jane.

"Way to face your fears Princess. Now follow me" She begins swimming away. I roll my eyes but processed to follow her. She starts to approach a waterfall but stops.

"It's beautiful out here" I say look around. Dinah nods.

"It is, but this isn't what I want to show you" She sticks out her hand gesturing for me to grab it.

"Dinah Jane, if I hold your hand I won't be able to swim and I'll die" Dinah laughs and shakes her head.

"It'll be a quick second. It's so I won't lose you under the waterfall" Before I can say anything, she grabs my hand and yanks me through the falling water.

We finally get to the other side and when I gain my breath back, I begin hitting Dinah in the chest.

"Are you crazy? You could have killed my ass!" I yell. She only laughs in response. I realize the water is shallow so I stand on my feet but the water is right below my boobs. I look around the cave and smile.

The rocks on the walls are glistening and there are some crystallites around the place. I look at Dinah.

"It's beautiful in here. How did you find it?" Dinah begins walking towards me as she looks around.

"It's a family spot. I guess it's been here for generations" She jokes. She turns to look at me and her smile turns into a smirk. I tilt my head confused.

"What?" She looks me up and down.

"I'm just... really loving you in that bikini" She bites her lips and looks at my chest. I playfully roll my eyes.

"My eyes are up here Dinah Jane" She nods but continues to look at my chest.

"Yes, but you're boobs are down here" She points towards them. I playfully slap her and she laughs.

She walks towards me and places her hands around my waist and pulls me closer. I place my arms around her neck while adjusting in her hold.

"Can I ask you something?" Dinah nods. "Remember my date with Charles?" She rolls her eyes.

"Sadly"

"Well Regina was telling my about how Freshman year, you would always talk about me and couldn't stop talking about me... how come?" I question.