Chap 31 (I love you too)

"I- I'm so-r--", as my hiccups start filling the room he pulls me away.

"Luna don't cry. It's hurting me more. Look at me look", cupping my face in his tattooed hands he wipes my tears only to meet another wave streaming down again.

"Baby nothing ain't your fault. Stop crying. Look into my eyes", he connects our foreheads. Baby? It's the first time he's calling me baby. A sudden rush of emotion drives down my body.

"I love you", I feel my heart at peace after hearing these words from him as if it was longing on to them.

"I love you too Shawn", after gazing at my lips for a moment he crashes his soft rosy lips to mine.

It definitely took me unduly long to realize that he's the only person on the earth I love this much. The only soul I find my heart dancing with, in a soothing harmony, the only heart I dream to live in for eternity, the only touch I desire to breathe under for rest of my life, the only place I find my heart skipping beats like some astray kids who were lost in the maze for a long time and felt their hearts crashing and thumping in their chests at the open end of the maze, my heart blooming and waving like lilies swaying under the moonlight with a gentle breeze flowing through the garden where all the delicate flowers blossomed under surreal love and affection.

He keeps shifting his lips to find the perfect angle. Sliding them smoothly to mine he sucks my lips, gently, assuring me that everything is alright. Just as I start kissing him back we both are pulled away after hearing Brian clearing his throat at the door.

"Love birds hating to be the scene spoiler, but you may continue later. Andrew is here", a man in his thirties, wearing glasses, enter the room.

"Kid you scared us", he pulls Shawn in a hug.

"He's my manager Luna", seeing a dumbfounded look at my face Shawn speaks up.

"So you're Luna."

Is it just me or he just sounded like he already knows me?

Shawn's POV

We pulled away when we saw Andrew entering the room. After giving me a hug Andrew ruffles my hair turning his face to Luna who's standing next to me.

"So you're Luna", straightening his posture he eyes her down skeptically.

"Do I know you?", tensing slants can be sensed in the voice of Luna.

"You may not, but I do for sure", fixing the glasses, that are a bit off down his nose, Andrew voices out.

"I'm Andrew, Shawn's Manager", he extends a right hand out to which Luna thinks for a second to reach out.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Andrew", the outrageous type of reluctance starts chaperoning two of them.

"I'd like to have some words with you if you don't mind."

"Sure."

"In some privacy", guess she agreed with him in no time flat.

"Sorry to butt in on you but Andrew you can ask her whatever you want to in the presence of me", I intervene in the situation.

"Relax Shawn. Luna probably has no problem with this right Luna?", over the past eight years, I could never defy Andrew's powerful stare it is pretty understandable of Luna backing off.
She nods in agreement and follows Andrew behind out of the room.

"Brian?"
"I've no idea buddy", he shrugs his shoulders as he knows as much as me.

Luna's POV

We walk into the lobby of the hospital. Andrew gestures me to get in the empty room next to the counter where a young lady was smiling at him. As I get in, he shuts the door.

"How much would you take to get out of his life?", I widen my eyes at him.

"What do you me-a-n?", not sounding as dramatic as the situation already is I try to manipulate his words.

"This is not some algebraic expression that seems out of your understanding", manager? Why does he more sound like his mom?

"I'll pay you as much as you want. Just tell your worth", his every word is degrading the hell out of me.

"You can't buy love with money Mr. Andrew", I swallow the sensible fears down my throat. What if he tries to force me to leave Shawn's side? Or what if he pressurizes Shawn?

"You can betray your so-called love but can't trade it? Quite interesting", scratching the back of his head he takes a step forward.

"What do you mean?", where are you, Shawn? I feel like crying please come to me.

"Brian has told me everything. From the scary night to the flash drive", his voice is sinking my heart below the surface of polluted waves where he expects me to blackout.

"Shawn has been dealt with the shit that was supposed to be driven out by you. Living with you means living with shadows of chaos where his life will be twirling between two states of turmoil and restlessness only because of you. On the other hand, you can leave with your money and he can live his life happily ever after", his dark eyes boring into mine, expecting an answer from me.

Maybe he's right. Maybe this is my actual turn. Maybe I can set things back. Shawn will start living his normal life. And I'll try to live mine, in another city or country? Who knows?

"Pretty good deal. Isn't it?"