Chap 3 (Hoodie)

There was the thunder of clouds along with lightening. "Please drive fast", I say and he starts driving. He applied a break after roughly about fifteen minutes. "Here we are", he says while getting out of the car. "I'm leaving", the latter says to the first one. "Aren't you coming in?", the first one asks. "No it is already 11 o'clock", he replies.

"But your keys are in the room"

"Are you having goosebumps?"

"No why would I?"

"Fine I'm coming with you", the second one says. The one whose jacket I was wearing handed keys of the house to the latter.

"Unlock the door. I'm bringing her", he says and opens the door of the car.

"Come out", he reaches his hand out.

I looked around. I was making sure that I wasn't being tailed. I stepped out without grabbing his hand. I didn't need to. He looked down. I lost my one shoe while running in the forest. I didn't say a word and followed him. We went inside and he shut the door.

"Lock it", I was horrified. My voice was still shaking. He stared at me. I bit my lips. Of course, it was his house and he knew better than me. He locked the door. I walked up to the TV lounge with him. He told me to wait there. The latter was sitting on the couch and staring at me.

"What is your name?", he asked. I tried to speak but couldn't do so. An hour ago that man, whose boys were chasing me, asked me the same question.

"Change your clothes. I don't live with my family so I don't have ladies clothes", he comes out of the room and hands me a hoodie and trousers.

"You better take a shower", he says while showing me the way to his bedroom. I locked myself in the bathroom and stood before the mirror. Mud was all over my clothes, hair and face. I unbuttoned my shirt and turned the shower on.