Chap 18 (Breaking his heart)

Luna's POV

"Okay, everything is set. I can bring him in now", I leaned my mobile phone against the lamp, on the side table, in an upright position so that everything could be recorded clearly.

Something stingy got into me the moment. I didn't care about his fame, disgrace he was likely to slide in after this recording being exposed in public.

But I wasn't doing this for myself. You couldn't call me egocentric with an overinflated hankering for riding off everything.

I had an unceasing desire to skulk somewhere, where Shawn could never find me. It would be he and his life full of happiness the same as it was like always.

I wish he would've never confronted me. Feelings for each other would never grow inside each of us. We would've never been fallen in love with each other. But we were destined to meet.
*Sigh And I was destined to be a reason for his downfall!

After setting my mobile on the recording, I headed to his room and pulled out the same hoodie he handed me to wear that night.

I lit off my pants as his hoodie was large enough to cover my thighs also I did it on purpose since I wanted to turn him on sexually.

I tried to shut down all doors to my heart and brain but it was useless since Shawn was already there, in my heart where every morning, lilies used to blossom.

Sunshine and tress smiling down on us and we swearing our love for each other.

In this short span of time, he became the only boy I gave my heart to but I was hapless to hold his one back.

I walked up to the kitchen and hugged him from behind as if I was never gonna let go of him.

"I'm sorry", in an apologetic tone, I said. This apology was for what I was going to do with him.

"Sorry for what?", he turned around with my arms still around his waist.

"You always ask me to forgive you if something happens in the future. Now I'm asking you to forgive me. Will you?", Shawn always asked me to forgive him for things he had no fault in, he is famous.

"I will", he replied with a confident smile.

"Till hell freezes over", guilt started piling up inside me gradually.

"Shall I?", I nodded my head.

He started to lean in slowly. I was a guilt-ridden girl who was looking for a corner to hide. I grabbed him for his shirt and landed my lips on his.

No wonder why I was in such a hurry. I wanted that all to end as soon as possible.

He asked me to take this into his room but how could I let this happen?

I suggested mine hoping he would say yes and he did.
He took me to my room and throw me on the bed. In no time we started making out.

It was my first time making out with someone. There were tears glittering on the edges of my eyelashes. He might have thought they were tears of pleasure but actually I was worried about him. I worried about death. I wanted to experience all that but not like the way it was happening.

We kept enjoying each other's skin, touch, eye contact and lips.

Each part of his body was a source of extraordinary pleasure for me.

Air was filled with my soft moans and his light giggles.

He was hoping me to stop him as it had already been an hour and I was also tired but l was punishing myself. Indirectly I was letting him punish me.

The intimacy of our minds and bodies was phenomenal. In the next few minutes, we were fallen asleep in each other's arms.

Time skipped

I opened my eyes with the sound of his phone ringing in my ears like crazy. He was still sleeping on my chest hugging me like a koala hugging his mother.

I gently placed his head on the pillow down next to my shoulder and grabbed the phone to answer the call.

"Where you've been!", Liyah spoke from another side.

"Sorry we were sleeping", I turned around to face Shawn's angelic face sleeping like a baby.

"Oh, Luna it's you. Sorry, I thought it's Shawn", she was always this sweet and kind-hearted.

"It's okay. He's still sleeping", I began to stroke Shawn's hot cheeks as they were looking like red tomato no wonder why?

"Okay I wanted to inform him that wait- - why are you guys sleeping at this hour?", she asked.

"What's a problem with the sleeping of ...", I stopped when I looked at the wall-hung behind on the wall that said at 5 o'clock.

"Ahh actually we were tired after making out for hours", I quickly realized I shouldn't have said that when I heard her chuckling on the other side.

"I won't take you much time then. Mom is looking for both of you at dinner tonight. She told me to inform Shawn but since he's dreaming his time of life, will you tell him?", she asked.

"I'll", I lied.

"Great! I was missing you so much. I'm waiting for you!!", she got whooped in excitement.

"Liyah I- thank you", I never had any sibling but Shawn's sister made me feel like we were real sisters.

"For what?", she asked.

"I gotta get ready now. Will see you soon", I hung up the call as my voice started getting shaky.

Without letting more emotions take control over me, I kissed Shawn's forehead knowing that it was my last kiss and put my clothes on.

I covered Shawn with a blanket before grabbing my mobile from the side table and heading to his room.

I looked around for his laptop and a data cable. They were in his drawer. I attached my phone with his laptop through data cable.

I deleted the video from my mobile after copying it on the USB the man gave me another day.

I was about to shut down his laptop when my glance rested at a folder named tour.

Double-clicking on it, I found his many pictures with his fans and his live performances too.

I got so carried away streaming through them that I didn't notice time flying.

"What are you doing here?", switching around, I found Shawn standing with arms crossed in his PJs.

"You better tell me what's this?", I turned the laptop screen around to let him see one of his performances.

He stood in astonishment.

"Luna I can explain", he took few steps toward me. And this was the chance I was looking for.

"No Shawn. You lied to me. I trusted you blindly and you've been lying to me all along. I don't want any explanation from you. What if that also turns out your another lie?", God knows how bad my heart was aching hurting him like that.

"Luna I-", he grabbed my hand but I yanked it away hiding the USB in the pocket of my jacket.

"We are done, Shawn!", I just wanted to tell him that he had no fault in all this.