Chap 4 (Rain is beautiful)

Shawn's POV
"Why being so nice?", Brian asked me. "Guess I already am", I smiled.

"Okay, buddy look she is a strange girl. Also, she's acting weird.
I asked her name but she didn't say a word. It wouldn't be ahead of time to speculate that something bad has happened to her. Do you know what I mean? And these types of girls are not worthy to trust", Brian says while getting up from the couch.

"All I know is that she is needy and needs my help", I reply.

He sighed. "As you wish but later don't say that I didn't warn you", he said and walked away with the keys of his car.

I'm so tired. We were at the party and right now all I want is to lay down on my bed.

I was yawning when the girl comes out of my room.

No way! It's not the same girl.
I don't believe this. Just because you were having mud on your face, you can't look like an angel after washing yourself up.

"These are my clothes and your jacket. I need to wash them. Can you show me the way?", she asks while placing a few strands of wet hair behind her ear.

"You don't need to wash them. I'll send these to laundry", I take clothes from her.

I put clothes in the basket and asked her for something to eat.
She didn't respond so I made coffee for both of us. I handed her coffee cup and we sat in the balcony of my room.

"Rain is beautiful. Isn't it?", I said while taking a sip of my coffee.

She didn't reply. Brian was right. She is a weirdo.
"What's your name?", I asked, hoping that she would answer me this time.

"I'm Luna", she faked a smile.

"Luna? Quite interesting. What does it mean?", I never heard that name before.

"Moon", she took a sip of her coffee.

"What is yours?", she asked.

My ears heard wrong? She asked my name. Does she not know who I really am? "I'm Shawn", I answered.

"What happened to you out there?', after a few minutes of awkward silence I decided to ask.

She began to look here and there with nervousness written all over her face.

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me', I tried to make her feel comfortable.

"Can I get some sleep?", she asked.

She's straightforward. I told her that she could sleep on my bed while I'll be sleeping in the TV lounge on the couch. I closed the window of the balcony as she asked me to. I left the room with my pillow.

All I wanted was my bed tonight. And here I am laying on this couch. What on earth? Anyway, I should try to sleep now.
That weirdo will be leaving in the morning. I closed my eyes and slept in no time.

"What sound is it?", I opened my eyes when I heard the sound of something breaking.

I grabbed my mobile from the table and turned the flashlight on. It's past quarter two. The sound came from my bedroom. I walked up to my room. There were broken pieces of glass on the floor. But she wasn't lying on the ed.

I saw the windows opened. I made my way to the balcony slowly. Astonishingly she was standing on the ledge and swaying.

Her eyes had an unfocused look. It looked like she was about to jump and then I said "Wait what are you doing?!", my voice was trembling. I got nervous and afraid seeing her standing on the ledge like that. She didn't answer and raised her foot.