Chap 25 (Abducted)

"Let's go to my house. It's not safe here", Brian placed his one hand around my waist and laced the other in mine to help me get up on my feet.

He opened the passengers seat door for me. I sat in wiping my tears.

He walked to his side, hopped inside pulled the car out of driveway.

Shawn's POV

I opened my eyes only to meet two masculine men standing either of my side.

I blinked few times to adjust with the light since I was blacked out god knows for how long.

After number of useless tries I gave in as my hands and feet were tied to a chair using a rope.

"Morning chicken", a middle aged man walked up to me.

Have I been abducted?

"Who are you?"

"Wrong question. You should be asking why you're here?"

"Why am I here?"

"Good boy. We would never have to take you here but that stubborn sexy slut left us with no choice", one of the men, on my left side, dragged the chair from the corner across me.

"Who are you talking about?", I asked as he sat on the chair.

"Your hot, yet, so called innocent girlfriend Luna", he was talking down to Luna the whole time.

"Mind your tongue or I might rip it off", I would never endure anyone talking bad about her.

"You're flapping your wings cause you've no idea what type of slut she is", his eyes holding rage and lips wearing harsh derisive smile.

"Shut up!", struggling with my tied arms was useless though I kept trying.

"You will beg me once the video is all over the Internet. Wait and watch", he adjusted on the chair, legs crossed, a glass of wine handed by a man standing across me.

"Video?", it's not that my attention was drawn from Luna.

"Your d*ck going outta control."

Is he talking about the night me and Luna spent together?
No.
How could he know about?

"I told her to f*ck you and record everything, every moment of joy you felt that night. Your fans will love to see it. Won't they?", I didn't believe what he told me.

"She's exceptionally good at seducing men", as if he was trying to provoke me.
Without try hard, he succeeded.

"Shut up! Shut the f*ck up!! I'll kill you! Untie me once you old flithy bastard!", didn't care how ropes were creating bruises on my wrists.

To give him a smack across his face, quite hard and landing my fists on him was my obstreperous hankering.

"Don't give this puny chicken anything to eat!", he hit me with such a hefty thwack that my lips started bleeding.

"Die in here spooky moron", I felt a well-aimed punch on my back that made me choke on my breath.

It wasn't that I was weedy. They seemed highly trained, loaded with weapons.

A muted hiss escaped my lips as my head hung down stung by his wickedness.

I need to get out of here. How will I be able to save Luna if she comes here?

I ran an exhausted look across the place. It more looked like basement of an abandoned building.

Are there still abandoned building in Pickering?

A window on front wall having tiny small missing pieces of glass near the cracks in it, letting wispy rays of sun passing through them.

Threadbare carpets resting on worn out, damaged machinery with thick layers of dirt ingrained on surface of them in one corner. Entrance was guarded by three meaty men standing bold upright.

There's no way out.

I closed my eyes to figure out every damn thing happened with me since the second they brought me to this pitch ass hole.

I felt as if my ribs were breaking and these blood drops dribbling down on bottom of chair, either of them, weren't cause of my fading breaths and dried throat but, Luna.

Being at the point, where my everything was at massive risk of destruction, my life, my fame, I only thought about Luna.

The ocean of pain my heart was drowning in bit by bit, longing for a drop of love, suffocating me.

Water entering my body, making harder for me to breathe with every second passing by, seemed to shake my soul.

Ocean waves waiting to throw my body somewhere in its depths to be eaten up by starving sharks.

My blood and tears getting mixed in it leaving a portion of it dull red. My eyes shedding tears, fusing blood in droplets.

The point where everything seemed to be running out of my hands.

The point where it was impossible to be drawn out of the black hole, I was sinking in, seemed certainly out of any approach.

But, one driving force inside me.

A wish to see a face wearing smile, a heart living without any threat, and to provide protection to a beautiful soul was the thing keeping me alive.

Love was never easy to understand.

Being surrounded in dark pitch nights you wish to light someone else's way.

Being on knees you wish to support someone.

Being lost in a maze you wish to pave the way for someone else.

Why?

This is love.

Love is strongest force in this whole universe.

Where billions and trillions of stars shine in the sky, only one shining in your eyes. Where earth holds everything by the law of gravitation, love holds our hearts inside our bodies.

Love, a never ending saga, keeps heart and soul alive by letting them free, to astray in vastness of universe, and discover the match.

Love never died. Mine will also not.

I'll keep breathing and fighting to protect my girl at any cost.

Why?

Because I love her!