Chap 12 (Passenger seat)

"Why did he dress like this?", peak-cap and a face mask as if he was trying to hide his face.

"Here we are", he applied brakes in front of a cafe with beautiful scenery on the seaside.

"Woa", I whooped, intertwining the fingers of both hands at a fascinating scene of moving waves and water shining with dazzling rays of the sun.

Shawn smiled at my reaction as we ordered our breakfast and started eating. Pancakes, caren berry juice, scrambled eggs, I've never had this type of breakfast.

After three weeks

It's been almost a month since I'm living with Shawn at his condo. He took me to meet his family. They are the most lovable people I've ever met in my life especially his little sister. We've become good friends now. His mom treats me as if I'm her daughter.

Sometimes we go for a walk after dinner, sometimes he wakes me up early to work out with him. He also helps me in cleaning the place and all that stuff I promised him to do alone. He also bought a new mobile for me.

He saved only his and Brian's number in it. He said Brian is the most trustworthy person I can trust after him. That night has also been started fading out of my memories. It's all because of Shawn.

"Come on Luna!", Shawn yelled as he was sitting in the car.

We are going on shopping.

"Coming!", I yelled back, locked the door and sat in the passenger seat.

"Shawn why you always cover your face when we go out?", Luna finally asked out of curiosity. He looked at the steering wheel, then at the road then back at the wheel of the car but didn't answer.

Shawn's POV

"It's because of pollution", I look at her and have to smile while her hair is blowing in the open window of my car and as we go the traffic lights and as we go I see the lights, watching them glimmer in her eyes in the darkness of the evening and I've got all that I need right here in the passenger seat. I can't keep my eyes on the road, knowing that she's inches from me. No matter how hard I try to avoid it but I guess I've fallen for her.

Luna's POV

Shawn parked his car and entered the shopping mall with me. The mall was crowded as if everyone in Toronto was out for shopping.

"Shawn look!", I spotted a girl playing guitar.

Walking toward her, I didn't notice getting separated from Shawn in the crowd.

"She's playing so good. Isn't she?", looking at my side for Shawn's answer, I tilted my face in the left direction but no one was standing there.

-------------------

On the other side, Shawn was looking for Luna everywhere. He wasn't asking anyone about her since he was afraid of what if someone would recognize him.

-------------------

"Shawn", looking for him almost everywhere in the mall, I ended up near an elevator.

"Shawn is there, waiting for you", a man came to me.

"Where?", I asked.

"Follow me", without thinking about all possibilities, I started following him. He escorted me out of the crowd and entered a shop.

"Where's he?", I looked all around and asked since there was no one in the shop.

The man suddenly pinned me against the wall saying "Found you. Long time no see, beautiful girl".

"Who are y-o-u?", I asked as I started to stutter. Soon I realized that I've had seen this man before.

"Tsked look you already forgot us? It's been only a few days sweetheart when you visited boss in the hotel where your stepmom sent you", he leaned in.

"You're living with a famous singer now impressive", my hands started to tremble with fear and heart was thumping as if it was ready to blast out of my chest.