Episode 99

Rudra and bhavya come close and stare into each other's eyes.

Rudra and Bhavya : (together) Then why can't you forgive me?

Rudra and Bhavya : (together) I forgive you but will you forgive me?

Bhavya: (cries) I do... I forgive you Rudra. I'm sorry for misunderstanding your divorce situation. You did the right thing. And divorce decision was yours and Soumya's. I'm no one to judge you like that. I'm sorry.

Rudra: (wipes bhavya's face) No bhavya, it's okay. It's okay, because any other girl would do that. You were just worried about your future. I'm sorry, I didn't understand your police situation.

Bhavya: It's not your fault. I'm sorry, I didn't tell you before that I came to London only for my case. I hid my police identity from you, that was wrong, because you deserved to know.

Rudra: The only thing important now is that are we ready to accept each other the way we are?

Bhavya: Yes, I accept you Rudra. You being a divorcee changes nothing what I feel for you. I really love you. But can you accept me as a police officer because in future if we have kids, I may not stay at home the whole day to play with them. Their father will have to help me.

Rudra: (Laughs) Kids?? Pehle shaadi toh karre? I love you Bhavya and I'll take care of how many ever kids you want but only after we get married.

(Rudra pulls bhavya closer and hugs her, she holds him and hugs him back)

After a moment he takes a step backwards and kneels down on one knee and takes out a ring and hands it in front of Bhavya.

Rudra: Bhavya Pratap Rathore, will you marry this duffer divorcee who'll take care of your kids when you go and save people?

Bhavya: (emotional) I will... I will marry you Rudra!

(She runs and hugs him, bheegi bheegi by neha kakkar plays)

Rudra: Ab andar challe? Warna agar bimaar padgaye toh shaadi humme hospital mein karni hogi! (He laughs)

Bhavya: (makes a face) Aapko har cheez mazaak lagti hai? Kuch bhi bolte hai!

Rudra: (holds her hand and walks to the hotel) Ohooo, itni izzat achanak? Aap and all?! (He laughs)

***

The Oberois get ready to pack their bags and leave to the airport.

Gauri: I'm so happy ki Bhavya and Rudra patch up kar liye! Ab bass in dono ki shaadi ka intezaar hai!

Anika: And ek aur surprise ka bhi!

Gauri: Kya Anika di?

Anika: Woh toh ab mai ghar jaakar poore parivaar ko ek saath bataoongi.

Om: (Sees Rudra sad) Kya hua Rudy?

Rudra: (Sighs) Pata nahi kyu, ghar jaane se darr lagra hai. Papa is already upset with me. There's no way he'll happily welcome me into the house.

Shivaay: (Puts a hand on Rudra's shoulder) Don't worry Rudy. You've won the competition and proved yourself to everyone. I'm sure he must be waiting to congratulate you.

Rudra: I hope you're right.