Episode 68

In the afternoon:-

Dadi: (comes to the brothers) puttar, you remember right, that mishra aunty's daughter is getting married.

Rudra: what should we do dadi? See, shivaay Bhaiya is happily married with anika bhabhi, om well I don't know his married life status but he's still married to gauri bhabhi, and as for me! I think of sahana as my sister! I can't dadi, don't even think about it!

Dadi: oh khoteya! Thats what i'm trying to say! All of you find sahana like your sister. That's why you all should come with us and attend her marriage.

Om: dadi, Rudy is mad! Don't listen to him. But dadi, after what all is happening in our house, I don't think we can leave everything here and go.

Dadi: waise, even I don't want to do that now. I think I'll just call Mrs.Mishra and tell her that we won't be able to come.

Om: dadi, you all can go. All of us will stay here and look after each other.

Shivaay: Om is right dadi. And I too have a lot of paper work yup complete. Anyways, We all have attended her engagement before, so I don't think that she'll be very angry with us.

Dadi: are you sure, that you all don't want to come? And will you all promise to take care of yourselves?

Rudra: yes dadi, we will take care! but you can ask prinku. Sahana and her were best friends from childhood. So, she might want to go.

Dadi: I asked her. She said that if you all aren't going, even she won't go. She's still a little freaked out about that blood incident.

Shivaay: okay dadi, well take care of her. She'll be fine.

Later:-

Shivaay goes to prinku's room.

Shivaay : so prinku, I heard that you don't want to go to sahana's marriage.

Prinku: yes Bhaiya,I don't want to go. I'm not in the mood of going to any wedding.

Shivaay: prinku, whatever happened yesterday, someone really wanted to scare you. They didn't mean any harm. Please try to forget about it and go and enjoy!

Prinku: (she hugs him) i'm trying to forget about it, but it scares me.

Shivaay: what do I always say? Prinku pehelwan is the strongest! So i'm sure, you can forget about this. So you should go!

Prinku: that's why I don't want to go. I feel safe with my brothers that I don't want to go anywhere. And without you guys, it won't be any fun. Only elders and I'll get bored!

Shivaay: aw! Okay then, I leave the decision to you.

Prinku: thank you Bhaiya.

Shivaay: my pleasure.

(he goes)

In the evening:-

Jhanvi: take care you yourself, children.

Rudra: ma, I'm not a child!

Jhanvi: for a mother, her child wool always be a child.

Rudra: now I got to know!

Om: what?

Rudra: where you get your genes from! Mother also deep meaning talks and child also!

Om: rudra, will you shut up?

Rudra: fine. No one understands me.

Anika: bye dadi, take care!

Dadi: you all take more care!