Episode 97

Rudra: That's right Bhavya, I was going to propose to you before you showed me how little I mean to you.

Bhavya: Rudra, I... You...you mean a lot to me.. you really do but...

Rudra: See, there's always a condition right? There's no it's or buts in any true love bhavya. You lied to me, you're a bloody lier!

Bhavya: (angry) oh is it Rudra? Then why did you never tell me about your divorce with Soumya?! Half truth is also a lie! You're a lier just like your father!

Rudra: (angry) What the hell did you just say Bhavya??! How dare you? I gave you no right to...

Bhavya: (scoffs) Too difficult to hear the truth? What could I expect from you, your his son after all!

Rudra: (Angrily) Shut up bhavya!

Bhavya: (Angrily) I won't shut up Rudra because everything isn't about you! (She pushes him backwards) You have no rights to play with a Woman's feelings!

Rudra: (angrily) So what if I'm divorced? It's not always the man's fault bhavya! It's between the wife and husband and it's both their choices and consent to divorce each other! And in your case, you just pretend you have feelings for me, that's what you said earlier and you came all the way to London just for your case, not for me!

Bhavya: I did, but I started loving you rudra until your truth opened my eyes!

Rudra: Fine, that's alright bhavya, go and solve your stupid case! I'm done with you and your nonsense! I'm going back home! ( with that he walks off)

Bhavya: Go go! Find another girl who you can lie to and use and throw just like you did with Soumya!
(She walks away in the other direction)

The Oberois are stunned at their fight.

Shivaay: Poor Rudra, he doesn't deserve this. Finally when everything is getting better...

Anika: Bhavya doesn't mean what she says either, she's just hurt that Rudra didn't tell her about Soumya.

Om: But Bhabhi, how could Rudy tell her when she herself hid her biggest secret from him?

Gauri: But a woman has the right to know everything about her future husband.

Shivaay: Rudy was going to tell her the truth but she heard it before that itself.

Anika: That's not her fault. Jo bhi ho, I've seen the love for him in her eyes.

Om: Rudy loves her a lot too. And if he was going to propose to her then...

Gauri: Then we must unite them again and clear all their misunderstandings.

Anika: Great idea Gauri!

Shivaay: Okay then, Om and I will go talk to Rudra.

Anika: Gauri and I will go talk to bhavya.

Om: Let's go!

(Anika and Gauri follow the path bhavya went and Shivaay and Om follow the path Rudra went)

Anika and Gauri find Bhavya sitting on a bench outside the hotel.
Bhavya can't control her tears. She starts crying and remembers everything from how she met rudra to how their fight ended.

Anika: You really love him, don't you?

Bhavya: (wipes her eyes and turns back in surprise) You? I'm sorry didi, I don't want to talk to anyone right now.

***

Meanwhile, Om and Shivaay find Rudra at his room, holding a bottle of wine with him in one hand and a half filled glass in the other.

Rudra: (in a drunk state) What have you come here for? I don't want to talk to anyone!