Episode 81

A few months later...

In the Oberoi Mansion:-

The alarm clock rings right next to Rudra's head.
Rudra: "What the hell? Stop ringing early in the morning! By the way, what's the time?"
He looks at his watch.

Rudra: "Oh my god! Oh No!!!! I'll get late! It's such a big day for me today! Bhavya will kill me if I'm late!"
He jumps out of bed and quickly wears his shoes. He dumps some clothes and his protein shake in his bag and runs towards the main door.
Bruno, their dog comes running towards him.
Rudra: Bruno!!! Good morning buddy! Did you have a good sleep?
(He strokes Bruno's soft, golden fur.)

Just then Shivaay and Omkara come to him.

Shivaay: "Arre, how can you go without meeting us?"
Om: " I know right! We have waited for this day together."

Rudra hugs both his brothers and smiles.

Rudra: I'll never forget what both of you have done for me. I just hope I clear today's audition. These three months have gone past so quickly. This is my last chance to prove myself to papa.

Shivaay: I'm sure you'll clear the audition and bade papa will surely be proud of you.

Om: Go On now, you'll get late! And wish Bhavya from our side!

Rudra is about to leave the mansion when Anika and Gauri run and block his path.

Gauri: Devar ji, how can you go without telling us? See Anika Bhabhi and I made Kheer (an Indian sweet dish) for you!"

Rudra: Don't call me 'Devar Ji'. It's so old fashioned , chulbul Bhabhi!

Gauri: I'll stop calling you that the day you stop calling me 'Chulbul Bhabhi'

Anika: First eat this
She feeds Rudra a spoon of Kheer.

Rudra: Mmm. How do you make such good Kheer Bhabhi? Anyways, thank you so much both of you, but I'm really getting late! Bhavya is going to kill me if I'm late!

He leaves.

Later, he arrives at the venue and sees Bhavya, her hands folded.

Bhavya: Where were you? And why are you so late? Our performance is in half an hour and we haven't even practised!

Rudra: Sorry Bhavya, Shivaay Bhaiya and O had stopped me. The bhabhis also fed me so much and didn't even let me go! You know the whole family drama.

Bhavya: (sighs) How would I know? It's not like I have a family.

Rudra: I'm sorry. But I'm there with you. I always be there for you no matter what.

Bhavya: thanks. Let's go and practise.

After half an hour, their audition starts.

Meanwhile in Oberoi mansion:-

Shivaay: it's time! Let's see his audition!
Om: (switches on the TV) Its about to start. Anika Bhabhi, Gauri, come quick!
Anika and Gauri come and sit next to Shivaay and Om on the couch in front of the TV.
Dadi, Pinky, Shakti and Jhanvi also sit.

Pinky: Arre , baba ho kya raha hai? You all don't have any works to do today, simply sitting in front of the TV like old people!

Shivaay: Mom, Rudra has planned a surprise for all of you.

Anika: waise, where is bade papa?

Dadi: Tej has gone to office.

Shivaay: Oh thank god!

Pinky: why thank gods?

Shivaay: (gives a fake smile) simply.

The audition starts. They all see Rudra and Bhavya in the TV. The judges tell them to start their performance. They start rain dancing on Sun Saathiya...

Jhanvi: So this was the surprise! How come I never knew that he dances so well?

Anika: he's amazing! See, even Bhavya is dancing so well!

Gauri: Oh my god! Their partner dance is soooo romantic. Kaash, mera pati bhi Itna romantic hota.

Om: (looks at Gauri) what did you say? I'm not romantic? I'm really not romantic?

He pulls her closer to him.

Gauri: Shhh! Stop it Omkara Ji! Log dekh rahe hai!

Om: they are looking at Rudra, not at us.

Gauri: I think even we should look at Rudra.

Just then Tej arrives.