Episode 73

Hey guys!

Hope you like it!

Next morning...

Shivaay: its so hard to tolerate that creep!

Anika: I know, but since we don't have an option, we have to. That churail won't leave us other wise.

Gauri: there must be a way.

Shivaay: there's no way until...

Rudra: until we delete the video she has against us.

Om: that's going to be very difficult. Knowing that svetlana, she would have multiple copies of it and hidden in different places.

Soumya: oh god.

Anika: waise, everyone are returning home today right?

Shivaay: yes, today evening.

Rudra: and we are surely going to get scolded by them. Dadi left us the house trusting us, and we couldn't keep that trust.

Om: its okay Rudy, i'm sure if we explain everything to them slowly then they will understand.

Rudra: I hope.

Shivaay: by the way, i'm sorry.because of all this you couldn't start your rehearsals. If you want start it today.

Rudra: I can't Bhaiya. I have to go to the institution and find myself a partner.

Shivaay: oh okay. But start quick cause you don't have much time.

(just then svetlana comes)

Svetlana: are you all planning something against me?

Anika: do we look so jobless to you?

Svetlana: you don't look jobless, you are jobless. Anyways, what's for breakfast?

Gauri: whatever is there, its there on the table. If you want to eat, eat or else don't.

Svetlana: why are you guys so mean to me? I'm doing you all a big favour.

Rudra: whatever.

Shivaay: and please, don't create a drama in front of dadi, bade papa and the rest.

Svetlana: oh! I today forgot about them.

Om: you better not do anything wrong.

Svetlana: I'll think about it.

(just then Bruno comes)

Om: hey bruns!

Rudra: hey o! How many times to tell you that his name is bruno. Don't spoil his name!

Om: he likes it when I call him that.

Rudra: no he doesn't.

Om: (feeds bruno a biscuit) don't you like it Bruno?

(Bruno wags his tail)

Om: see, he likes it.

Rudra: that's cheating. He likes the biscuit not the fact that you call him bruns.

Svetlana: when did you buy him? I don't remember seeing him the last time we met.

Rudra: we didn't buy him. And he's not just a dog. He's our family member. And we have him ever since we knew there was bad eyes on our house.

Om: rudra.

Rudra: what? Its true.

(svetlana touches it, Bruno barks and gets back)