Episode 79

Next morning...

Shivaay: khanna, where is the mehandi?

Khanna: sir, I ...I  ..don't know.

Shivaay: what do you mean by you don't know! Khanna how could you be so irresponsible?

Khanna: (smiles) sorry sir.

Shivaay: sorry sir? That's it? And you're smiling at me when i'm shouting at you? What's wrong with you!!

Khanna: sorry sir. Actually i'm very happy today.

Shivaay: and why is that may I ask?

Khanna: because you and Anika maam are getting married and look so happy.

Shivaay: aw, khanna. Thank you. But run off and find out where the mehendi is and bring it quickly because we need to start the ritual.

Khanna: okay sir.

(he goes)

Later....khanna gets the mehendi....everyone is beautifully dressed and lights shimmer as if its Christmas! Everyone looks very happy and excited.

Rudra: so shall we start the sangeet and mehendi?

Om: ofcourse!

Anika: well i'm sure ladki wale will only win!

Shivaay: no ways! Just wait and watch what my team can do!

Rudra: so, we'll decide who's going to go first by picking up chits! Ready? Dadi will pick up the first one because she's the eldest!

Dadi: (she picks up and sees) haye rabba!

Shivaay: who is it dadi?

Dadi: jhanvi and pinky!

Rudra: music!

(gulabo from the movie shaandar plays, jhanvi and pinky dance....and dance....and dance....everyone claps when music stops)

Shivaay: (exclaims)  that was awesome mom and badi ma!!

Om: amazing!

Anika: (smiles) I didn't know that you both could dance so well!!

Dadi: oh, mehendi came. Sarla, start putting mehendi on Anika's hand.

(the mehendi designer starts putting mehendi on anika's hands)

Rudra: bhabhi, you enjoy the show, let's move on! Papa you pick up the chit.

(tej picks up a chit)

Tej: its you and I shakti!

(  kala chasma from the movie baar baar dekho plays, tej and shakti dance....and dance....and dance....everyone claps and joins them)

Rudra: that was awesome!!

Anika: that was really good!

Jhanvi: gauri, anika is done with her mehendi. You get your mehendi done too. (she whispers to the mehendi designer to write omkara's name on gauri's hand. )

Gauri: What happened ma? Anything wrong?

Jhanvi: no...nothing...I was just telling sarla to go and eat something once she is done putting mehendi for you.

Gauri: oh okay...

(then jhanvi picks up a chit)

Jhanvi: its rudra! Wait, are you doing it alone? I thought you said it was a partner thing!

Rudra: well...I called my dance partner...I mean my friend from college...i....

(just then Soumya comes)