Episode 86

Everyone start crying. Once Tej goes into his room, Shivaay runs and opens the door. He doesn't see Rudra.

Om: He's gone. It's no use, Shivaay.

Shivaay: let's call him. (He dials Rudra's number) hello Rudy? (He hears a voice crying) Rudy, don't worry, I'll make everything alright.

Anika: Rudra, where are you? Please come back home.

Gauri: Rudy Bhaiya, why aren't you replying?

Rudra: (crying) I won't come back home. Everyone is fighting because of me. Papa told me that I'm not his son anymore.If I won't be there, then nobody will fight. Everyone will be happy.

Om: please Rudy, don't say that. Where are you? We will come and meet you.

Rudra: I've decided to leave to London with Bhavya for my competition. Later I will decide where I can stay. I love you all. Im sorry for all the trouble I have caused you all and I'm sorry but I won't be able to answer your calls. Have a good life ahead all of you.

Gauri: but Rudy Bhaiya...

Rudra: Take care of Bruno. Remember, he's allergic to peanuts. He drinks milk for breakfast and give him his favourite dog biscuits for lunch. And one of you please let him sleep on your bed, he doesn't get sleep otherwise. Hug him from my side. Take care all of you. Bye.

(The call ends)

Shivaay redials the number but it says switched off.

Om: Do you know where this Bhavya stays? Maybe he's gone to her house.

Shivaay: I've just heard of her name. I don't know anything about her.

Gauri: We can't do anything now. I feel so bad and helpless.

Anika: (puts her hand on Gauri's shoulder) don't worry. We'll sort this out together.

Next morning in the plane:-

Rudra: Thanks Bhavya, for everything.

Bhavya: How could I let you travel all alone to London? Anyways, it's not like we are too early. The competition is in a week. We can roam around and explore new things before that! It's so exciting! I'm sure your mood will become alright too!

Rudra: I really don't know about that.

Bhavya: you know. It's no use thinking about what happened. It's time to prove yourself to your dad. Show him how capable you are.

Rudra: you're right. Thanks Bhavya.

Bhavya: (yawns) Stop thanking me everytime. This is the least I can do for you as a friend. You've done more for me. You've saved my life, but I don't think you remember.

Rudra: ofcourse I remember. You were the weird girl who didn't even tell me your name! (He laughs)

Bhavya: Hey! I'm not weird! I was sweet enough to give you that get well soon card.

Rudra: okay, so you were sweet and weird.

Bhavya: No Rudy! You are more weird than me. You told me that you fell on me by accident and you ended up saving me!

Rudra: Well that was the truth. But you know, I never thought that I would meet you again.

Bhavya: me too. We were probably destined to meet once more. Anyways, I'm feeling sleepy. Don't disturb me even if the air hostess asks if I want to eat something.

Rudra: okay. (He puts on his headphones, Chaav laaga song from Sui dhaga plays...)

In a few minutes, Bhavya falls asleep and unconsciously puts her head on Rudra's shoulders. He looks at her and smiles. (Song continues....)