Episode 92

The next morning....

Bhavya opens the door of Rudra and her room and goes inside. She sees Rudra sitting on the couch.

Rudra: Bhavya, do you have any idea how many times I've tried calling you?

Bhavya: I..was with my friend in the hospital.

Rudra: The whole night? Do you know how worried I was?

Bhavya: Why were you worried?

Rudra: Bhavya, you are my very good friend. I can't see anything wrong happening with you.

Bhavya: hmm. Did you have breakfast?

Rudra: No. As I said, I've been waiting for you.

Bhavya: oh god! Rudra, you really don't have to care about me so much.

Rudra: I don't have to. I want to. There's a difference.

Bhavya: I don't have time to argue. I'll go and take a bath, then let's go and practise.

Rudra: okay.

Bhavya goes to take her clothes from her cupboard, but trips on something and Rudra catches her. They have an eye-lock. (Toota Jo kabhi taara...plays)

After a while, Bhavya moves away and thanks him. Then she goes to the bathroom.

***

Anika sits beside Shivaay on the bed and brushes her wet hair on Shivaay's face and wakes him up.

Shivaay: Anikaaaa. Why can't you let me sleep. Stop irritating me!

Anika: Irritating you? I'm irritating you? Matlab hadh hai Shivaay! You've been irritating me! You are just so anti romantic these days. I'm watching you Stone Singh Oberoi.

Shivaay: Did you just call me anti romantic? I'll show you what romance is Anika.

(He pulls her towards him, he moves her hair behind her ears, they have an eye lock)

Shivaay: You're looking amazing today. (O Jaana...Ishq hai aasun, Ishq hai nagma...plays)

Anika: Thanks, Well not bad Stone Singh Oberoi. But you can do much better. (She laughs and goes)

***

Rudra and Bhavya go for their dance practise. They do salsa.
After a whole, Bhavya gets another call and answers it.

Bhavya: I'm so sorry Rudra. I need to go and check on her.

Rudra: Her family is their for her na?

Bhavya: No. Her family stays in India. She's come here to complete her studies.

Rudra: But do you have to leave our practice and go? I mean, you could go a little later, just after one last practice.

Bhavya: I'm so sorry, but I really need to go. I'll see you later.

(She goes)

Rudra: There's only two days for the competition and she isn't even serious about it. What's happened to her?