Episode 5

Rudra: what took you the whole day? ( he feeds om cake)

Om: happy birthday! I'm sorry... I had urgent work...that's why I couldn't come earlier...i would have come tomorrow but how could I miss my bro's birthday huh?

Rudra: see , that's why i love you! ( then he goes to wash his face)

( Chulbul signs omkara if he found anything, omkara smiles and nods... Chulbul lifts her hands and says yes!!! )

Shivaay: waise, what work did you have for two whole days? And you didn't even tell me and go...

Om : actually...actually I ...

(Svetlana comes down the stairs and holds om's shoulder)

Svetlana: why are you hesitating om? Why don't you tell them that you went to panchgani?

Om: panchgani? ( he looks at Chulbul and she winks at him)

O yes yes... I went to panchgani...

Jhanvi: why panchgani all of a sudden?

Om: actually i went to purchase a few gallery...

Svetlana: don't hide the truth om... Tell them na.. That you went to panchgani to look for someone's secret..

Pinky: o my maata! You became a jasoos? Did you find out anything?

Om: no choti ma... ( he puts his head down)

Swetlana: awww! How unfortunate! I pity you om..

Bua ma: jangli janani! If you can't help him then you don't have any right to pity him!

Svetlana: whatever... I'm feeling sleepy ( she yawns and goes to her room)

Om: (thinks that..) just wait qn watch Svetlana, in a few days I will surprise you in such a way that you'll cry to sleep but even in your sleep I shall haunt you...

Next morning:-

Shivaay: ( on the phone) but that's not possible khanna! How could you have let this happen? I don't believe this!!

Anika: Shivaay, what happened? Why do you look so tensed?

Shivaay: nothing Anika...I don't want you to get tensed for no reason...

Anika: how do you do this?

Shivaay: do what?

Anika: how do you get the thought in your brain that I would get tensed for no reason?

I mean you're the smart singh oberoi!! You should atleast know that I don't get tensed for no reason...I always have a reason...

Shivaay: fine... I agree...yes I'm tensed...

Anika:tell me what's the matter?

Shivaay: An important file got stolen in my office.

Anika: what!! How is this possible? What was there in that file?

Shivaay: some documents that were very important to me. Anyways I've told khanna to look at the cctv footage and find out.

Anika: okay then, if you need any help then tell me...bye!

Shivaay: where are you going?

Anika: I'm going with Prinku to shop for lehengas for the wedding...

Shivaay: okay..take care ! I'm going to office and I'll be back by evening..Bye!

( both of them go)