Episode 19

Some dark and large room:-

Rudra opens his eyes and finds himself tied to a chair in a dark room he had never seen before...

Rudra: is anyone there? Please help me! Where am I?

Someone: hahaha! You just woke up and questions already? it's not good manners to trouble someone early in the morning...didn't your mother teach you that?

Rudra: how dare you! how dare you keep me captive! Why did you bring me here?

the voice: we just had to...we had been told to!

Rudra: by whom?! Tell me! who dared to mess with the oberois! I won't spare him!

The voice: and we won't spare you!

Rudra: I'm not scared of you...if you have the guts, then come out and show your face!

(a man comes with a rod)

Rudra: my ...my brothers come! Just wait and watch what they do to you!

The man: no...you just wait and watch what we do to you! ( he hits him with the rod..)

Rudra: ahhh! Let me go! Who are you!

The man: no no..ask more questions! (he hits him two to three times)

Rudra: stop! Stop! Let me go! I didn't do anything! Please!

In the oberoi mansion:-

Shivaay: it's evening and he still hasn't come and khanna hasn't come up with any news yet...

Dadi: I think we should inform the police...they can help us...

Shivaay: no dadi...if we tell the police, the media will get to know...don't worry dadi, I have already told my private investigators to look for rudra...all you know they might be on their way...

(khanna comes)

Shivaay: khanna, where's rudra?

Khanna: I'm sorry sir, we couldn't find him...we looked everywhere, every corner, every market...but we couldn't find him...

Shivaay: no..I'm sure you guys didn't check everywhere...you would have found him...

Khanna: sir please believe me!

Shivaay: ( very tensed ) where is he?!

om: please khanna, continue searching...

Khanna: okay sir! ( he goes)

Later at night:-

Shivaay's room:-

Anika takes food for shivaay

Shivaay: you eat Anika, I'm not hungry...

Anika: (sits next to him) accha, you haven't eaten anything from the morning...how can you say that you're not hungry?

Shivaay: how can I eat when I don't even know if he has eaten? If he is okay?

Anika: I understand shivaay...

Shivaay: no you don't understand Anika...my brothers are my life...if anything happens to then...

Anika: nothing will happen to rudra...don't worry...

Shivaay: how are you so sure?

Anika: because I have faith on god....and I know that he his with us...he will protect rudra...

Shivaay: I don't know what to say Anika...

Anika: believe in him...and now if you don't eat then you will become weak and tomorrow you won't be able to look for him...please shivaay?

Shivaay: okay...(he eats)

In omkara's room:-

Om is sitting in the bed with his head down...gauri comes...

Gauri: I know that you're very tensed omkara ji...don't worry...Rudy Bhaiya will come back...

Om: (lifts his head) how will he come gauri? Didn't you see? Khanna also couldn't find him...whoever these kidnappers are...they are very strong...

Gauri: we'll find him...nothing is more stronger than god... I'm sure god will never let the bad win over the good...

Om: it's all my fault...if I had stopped him from going out then he would have been here..I wish I hadn't gone to get water...I wish I hadn't left him alone...(he hugs gauri and cries)

Gauri: it's not your fault omkara ji...you didn't know that all this will happen...don't worry omkara ji...I'll pray that he comes back fit and fine...

Om: thanks gauri...

In that dark room:-

The men hold rudra's attn and drag him...

Rudra: leave me! where are you taking me?

One man: you'll get to know when we reach there...anyways what's the hurry?! You'll be there with us for a long time...

Rudra: (thinks) where are they taking me?! once I escape if I don't get them jailed, then my name is not Rudra Singh Oberoi!

precap: rudra sees shivaay's car and tries to wave at him...