Episode 54

In omkara's room...

Om: gauri, today you can sleep on the bed...I'll sleep on the couch...

Gauri: but why omkara ji? Its not needed...I'll adjust on the couch...

Om: no...do as i'm saying...everyday you sleep on the couch, today won't you give me the chance?

Gauri: but you won't be comfortable there...

Om: now will you decide that for me? I've had this couch since I was born...rudra and I used to fight to sleep on it because it was so fluffy and comfortable...it still is...

Gauri: okay, if you're insisting so much...you can...

Om: thanks..

Gauri: thanku

Om: you mean thank you..

Gauri: that's what I said...thanku.

Om: ugh! I think I will never be able to make you realise the difference my whole life! Good night...

Gauri: good night...

She goes and sleeps...om lies on the couch and tries to sleep but is unable to...he looks at gauri sleeping...he smiles...saathiya (male version) plays...

Next morning:-

Anika goes to take her phone from her purse...she takes it out...

Anika: (shocked) this...this is not my phone! where is my phone? And who's phone is this?

(she remembers the previous day's incidences...flashback shows that Mahi said that he wanted to go home and walks away....Anika picks up the phone kept on the table and runs behind him in a hurry...)

Anika: oh! So this is Mahi's phone! Thank you god for showing me a way! Now I'll call him and then this way he'll have to meet me to get his phone...then I'll talk to him...

Shivaay comes...

Shivaay: talk to whom?

Anika: talk to...talk to rudra! H..he left his phone here...I'll give it to him and talk to him...you know right, about Soumya...

Shivaay: oh..okay...I was going to tell him that I made his favourite breakfast today...give me the phone, I'll give it to him..

Anika: No! I mean its not required...why do you have to do all the work? Its alright, I'll manage...aren't you getting late for office?

Shivaay: well, yes I am but ...

Anika: don't worry, I'll tell rudra to come and have breakfast with you...

(she goes)

Anika: now I'll dail my number from Mahi's phone...i'm sure he has my phone... (she calls...someone picks up)

Mahi: hello?

Anika: Mahi!

Mahi: you! What do you want? How do you have my number!

Anika: oh thank god!! You have my phone, and I have yours...can we meet in the restaurant near that tea stall?

Mahi: for once can you leave me alone! You did enough last time! I still have a major headache!

Anika: I need my phone! I don't know about you...

Mahi: fine, but no questions..

Anika: okay...(she keeps the phone)

Later...

Shivaay: where are you going Anika?

Anika: i'm going to...to...to chanda's house...

Shivaay: again?

Anika: why not? Actually she...she...

Shivaay: its okay go, but take care of yourself and this time come back soon...

Anika: okay! (she goes)

In the restaurant:-

Anika: (sits) where is Mahi?

Mahi comes...

Anika: what took you so long!

Mahi: I told you about my headache...

Anika: oh yes...no problem, come sit...

Mahi: no...I told you...no questions...just take your phone, give me mine and go...

Anika: okay, but before that...I just want to clarify something...

Mahi: what?

Anika: i've seen you around shivaay always, but you never come in front of him...why?

Mahi: because...because I have never had the courage to...he would never in his life believe that i'm his brother...

Anika: but you care so much for him...

Mahi: I have to...

Anika: I don't understand..why?

Mahi: because he's in danger...that's it! No more questions!

Anika: danger? What danger? Mahi please tell me!

Mahi: no questions!

Anika: please Mahi! I'm his wife please tell me!

Mahi: wife? You never told me tha...

Anika: that's not important right now...Mahi please tell me!

Mahi: I don't know from whom but from few months I've noticed a few people keeping an eye on all your movements....since then I keep an eye on shivaay...

Anika: o bete ki! Why didn't you tell any of us?

Mahi: would any of you believe a random person who came to oberoi mansion and tell that your life is in danger? No right! That's why I alone try to protect him...last time near that hospital, when we clashed...before that someone tried to shoot him, I reached out my hand and my hand got shot...

Anika: you love him so much?

Mahi: I don't know....its just that he's the only one i've got...everyone else just hates me...he's the one I can look forward to see...

Anika: I wish I could tell him all this...

Mahi: no, please let it remain a secret...

Anika: okay... (they give each others phones and go)

Mahi: one more thing, be careful...

Anika: okay..thanks!

(she goes)