Episode 82

At Oberoi Mansion:-

Tej: Jhanvi, have you seen my red file? I came back to take it with me. It's very important for my meetin...

He sees Rudra in the TV , dancing on another song - Dil Diya Gallaa with Bhavya.

Tej: (shocked) What is he doing?

Jhanvi: he's dancing well, na? He'll definitely get selected for the international competition!

Tej: What competition?

Shivaay: Bade papa, he got through the state level and national level. now he's auditioning for the international! If he gets selected then he'll represent India in the dance competition which will take place in London!

Tej: (Switches off the TV) What nonsense is this! Who told him to get into all this? I told him to be a business man, not a stupid dancer! Let him come back home then I'll show him!

In the afternoon....

The main door opens and Rudra rushes in. He runs to Dadi and shows her the trophy.

Rudra: (he swings her around)  Dadi!!!!! Dadi! Dadi! I'm soooo happy! I got selected! Now Bhavya and I get to perform in London!!!

Shivaay and Om run and hug him.

Shivaay: I'm so proud of you! At last you are fulfilling your dream!

Rudra: Thank you Bhaiya!

Priyanka comes and hugs him.

Priyanka: Congratulations Bhaiya! I'm soooo happy for you!

Rudra: thank you Prinku!

He goes and takes blessings from Jhanvi.
Jhanvi: May god always bless you!
(She kisses him on his forehead)

He goes to Tej to take blessings.

Rudra: (shows his trophy) it's beautiful na?

Tej: (throws the trophy on the floor and slaps him, everyone is shocked) mujhe tumse yeh umeed nahi thi! What the hell are you doing? Did I get your admission done in India's best business university to watch this day?

Bruno barks at Tej as he doesn't like the fact that he's scolding Rudra, his best friend.

Tej: Oh shut up!!!! (He screams so loudly that Bruno runs away with fear.)

Rudra: But papa, I didn't want to become a business man.

Tej: Oh! So you wanted to become a stupid dancer, who gets absolutely no respect at the end of the day?

Rudra: They get respect. So many people congratulated me and appreciated my dance today.

Tej: They appreciated you because the know that your are Tej Singh Oberoi's son.
I had hope on you. One hope and you...you tore that. One son let me down years back and now, another one is on the run.

Rudra: (Tears filled in his eyes) Please don't say that.

Tej: you may like to do anything. But remember one thing. This is my house and I won't tolerate all this. If you want to continue dancing then please leave. Go somewhere else and do this rubbish. I'll give you tune till tomorrow morning. If you still want to dance, then get out of my house.

Shivaay: Bade papa, please don't do this. He needs your support.

Tej: I don't need to learn anything from you Shivaay. It's because of you my son is not listening to me.

Rudra: (tears falling from his eyes as Tej goes) Papa, please. Listen to me once!

Shivaay: (keeps on hand on Rudra's shoulder) don't worry. Everything will be alright.

Rudra: (shakes off shivaay's hand) Nothing will be alright!

Rudra picks up the trophy from the floor, runs to his room and locks the door behind him.

Gauri: Bejare Rudy Bhaiya. He was so sure that papa ji would be proud of him.

Anika: Kaash hum kuch kar paate.

Shivaay: I know. I feel so bad for him. Bade papa is just ruining his relationship with his son. Like he did years ago with Om.