Episode 9

Om: so behold...the real svetlana...

(real svetlana tells them everything and apologises from her behalf...)

tej: ( to the fake svetlana) unbelievable! You tricked us...the oberois! How dare you!

(tej goes and holds her neck and tries chocking her, jhanvi, shivaay and rudra hold him back)

Jhanvi: no tej! What are you doing? No matter how much she had ruined our lives but don't worry the police will handle her!

Rudra: yes papa..I already called the police.they'll be here any minute...

( fake svetlana goes to chulbul and drags her by the hair)

Fake svetlana: how dare you! You cheated me! I won't spare you!

Chulbul: Sultana madam ji please leave me...is paining...please..

Fake svetlana: you should have thought about that earlier...its too late now!

( the police come there and gold the fake svetlana back)

Fake svetlana: let me go!!

Police inspector: we'll only let you go in jail!

(they pull her towards the door)

Real svetlana: ( shouts) you think that only I have cheated you? This chulbul is a bigger cheater!

Om: svetlana! Don't get chulbul in between!

Svetlana: no...i'm saying the truth...I have proof! Leave me for a moment please!( to the police inspector)

(the inspector leaves her hand, svetlana goes and gets her phone)

svetlana: see this video om...this is the proof!

Chulbul:(thinks) he sankar ji! What is happening? Now Sultana madam ji will expose the video and omkara ji will never trust me again!

( the family members see the video and are shocked)

Om: chulbul, is is this true? Svetlana hired you to keep an eye on me?

Chulbul: but omkara ji, I supported you...i'm on you're side...

Om: yes or no? Did svetlana hire you or not? Give an answer chulbul!!

Chulbul: no...I mean yes...she did but...

Om: amazingly played svetlana! I didn't expect this at all...and you chulbul, I treated you as my best friend, I trusted you..what did you do? You broke my trust...how did you do that?  You planned against me?

Chulbul: omkara ji...

Om: that's enough chulbul! I don't want to listen to anything...

Svetlana: you're getting upset only at this om? Picture toh abhi baki hai!

Om: what do you mean?

Svetlana: I mean that chulbul too isn't chulbul!

Om: what?!

pinky: o my maata! Another chulbul!

Jhanvi: do you even know what your saying?

Svetlana: ofcourse! he is not chulbul! Or should I say, she is? (looks at chulbul)

Chulbul: he sankar ji! Please protect my secret!

Svetlana: she ( points at chulbul) is not a guy! she's a girl!

Om: what!

Shivaay: what!

Bua ma: o my god! Police take her away ! This jangli jalani is imposing false allegations against my family...

Svetlana: no! Believe me! She should also get punished!

(the inspectors start dragging svetlana away)

Svetlana: ( shouts) if you don't believe me then lift her cap! you'll get to know the truth!

Bua ma: we don't need advises from you!

Om: (turns to chulbul) remove your cap chulbul!

(everyone looks on)