Episode 57

Jhanvi calls om and rudra for breakfast...

Om: coming mom!

Rudra: come o, after breakfast we'll show this to shivaay Bhaiya.

they go to the dining hall, om keeps the letters on the table and they go to sit...

Pinky: om, rudra go and help your mother in the kitchen. I think she called you.

Om: okay choti ma...

Both of them go and help jhanvi in the kitchen...

Om: mom, have you seen shivaay?

Jhanvi: he left for office half an hour back.

Rudra: why so early?

Jhanvi: I don't know beta, but he looked quite angry, I think after Anika left he doesn't want to speak to anyone...

Om: you're right mom. We'll bring bhabhi back soon...

Rudra: yes. I can't see Bhaiya like this.

They go to the dining room...

Om: where are the letters?

Rudra: oh my god! We have to find them...

Om and rudra search everywhere....

Pinky: are you both looking for somethings?

Om: yes choti ma, have you seen the letters we had kept on the table?

Pinky: what letters? I was in my room, I did not see any letters...

Rudra: okay, thank you choti ma.

Pinky smiles (flashback shows that pinky takes the letters to her room and Burns them with a lighter, she says- this misunderstanding will never get over this time)

They go...

Rudra: what do we do now O? We have no proof that its all a misunderstanding...

Om: don't worry, i'm sure t there will be some or the other way.

Rudra: what way? all we know is that both the handwritings were the same.

Om: exactly, now we have to do something in which we get to know who's handwriting it is.

Rudra: how will we know that? And plus, we don't know if that person is from our family or not...

Om: mostly it is so...who else outside will care if shivaay and Anika are together or not?

Rudra: but who in our family would want their separation?

Om: that's what we have to find out. Anyways,I have a plan...(he whispers it to rudra)

Rudra: I hope this works...Bhaiya does so much for us, now its our turn...

Later, in the evening...

Everyone is sitting in the hall...

om comes...

Om: dadi, i'm going to the market to buy paints...do you want me to get anything else?

Dadi: why are you going puttar? Ask khanna, he'll ensure that the work is done.

Om: khanna is on leave today dadi, and I don't have time...

Dadi: oh okay. I'll tell you...get some bananas, curry lea...

Om: dadi, why don't you write it please? I'll just come...Rudy, give me the list once it's done please?

Rudra: okay O, I'll do that...

Om goes and winks at rudra, rudra winks back at him...

Rudra: dadi, how slowly you're writing, you're still at the second one...do one thing, give it to ma.

Dadi: arre, but...

Rudra takes the paper from her hands...

Rudra: it's okay dadi, why do you have to worry when ma is there? Don't strain your eyes, ma can you write it please?

Jhanvi: okay...(she writes two to three things...)

Rudra: stop! I mean, see...O will not be able to get everything, add he's not as strong as me, so...I think these many things are fine...

Jhanvi: okay, pinky do you want anything?

Pinky: no thanks...

Rudra takes the paper from jhanvi...

Rudra: what do you mean you don't want anything? choti ma, i'm telling you, you will not get any other better chance...

Pinky: I told na, I don't want anything! Just go! Don't irritate me!

Jhanvi: why are you getting upset pinky? He's just asking you out of concern.

Pinky: your children just know how to poke their nose in everything...

Jhanvi: what's wrong with you pinky?

Pinky: nothing is wrong with me...

Rudra: please choti ma, write atleast one thing...

Dadi: pinky, if he's asking just tell something na, don't be mean...he's in a mood to buy something for everyone so just write what you want...

Pinky: okay then...(she writes on the paper)

Rudra: thank you so much! (he goes to gauri and Soumya and gets things written down from them as well, then goes to om....

Rudra: work done! Now, we just have to check!

Om: yup, give them here...

Rudra: only problem is that I couldn't get papa our chote papa's signature...

Om: wait...that won't be needed...

Rudra: what do you mean?

Om: just look at this one...don't you think it is similar to what we saw in the letters?

Rudra: (sees it carefully) yes, I agree! It looks exactly the same!

Om: who wrote this?

Rudra: (recalls) first dadi, then mom, then badi ma...

Om: badi ma! That means..

Rudra: that means she's behind all of this!

Om: and we still don't have a solid proof against her!

Rudra: how could badi ma do this?

Om: even I can't understand....and why would she?

Rudra: whoever it is and whatever it takes...we'll get Bhaiya and bhabhi together again...

Om: yes...all for one,

Rudra: one for all!

Meanwhile pinky walls towards her room when suddenly she sees omru standing in front of her....

Pinky: you...you guys didn't go yet?

Om: how could we go badi ma when we left the must important thing here?

Pinky: what do you means?

Rudra: why did you do it?

Pinky: do what?

Om: write them and create misunderstandings between them?

Pinky: whi...which letters? I ...I didn't write any letters!

Om: accha, then how do you know that we where talking about the letters? I never spoke of them...

Pinky: I ..I  ..assumed....

Rudra: enough choti ma, we aren't so stupid also...

Om: now you have to tell us the truth!

Pinky: I don't know what you're saying!

Rudra: oh really? today when we came to the dining room, you sent us to the kitchen...when we came back, the letters were missing!

Om: where are the letters choti ma?

Pinky: you want to know where they are? I don't know cause I burnt them!

Om: what!

Rudra: what!