Episode 94

Rudra: ACP Aryan Tajeva? Who is this? Let me answer the call, maybe Bhavya is in some trouble.

(He answers the call)

A voice : Hello, ACP Bhavya Pratap Rathore, Where are you? We have been waiting for you from ten minutes. We've located the criminal. Please reach us with your team as soon as possible.

Another voice: (At a distance) There she is, ACP sir! She came with her whole crew.

(The phone drops from Rudra's hands)

Rudra: ACP Bhavya? That means...means Bhavya is in the police department? How's that possible? She never told me that before.

(He picks up the phone from the ground again and talks)

Rudra: Hello? Hello?

A voice: Who is this?

Rudra: Can you please give the phone to Bhavya? It's urgent.

A voice: Sure. Just a minute.

Bhavya: Hello?

Rudra: Is it true about what I just heard?

Bhavya: Rudra? Who gave you this number?

Rudra: Answer me Bhavya! Is it true that you are a police officer?

Bhavya: Yes it's true. You are disturbing me during my mission Rudra.

Rudra: Why didn't you tell me? Why did you hide it all this time?

Bhavya: I can ask you that too Rudra. Why didn't you ever tell me about this Soumya before?

Rudra: Bhavya, I'm ready to give you all the explanation you want, but please come back soon. The competition is in half an hour.

Bhavya: Well I'm sorry Rudra but I won't be able to make it on time. I came all the way to London only so that I could catch that criminal. And I'm just one step away from him.

Rudra: (angry) Really? After all that hardwork you won't be able to come! That's what you have to say Bhavya? Unbelievable! I thought we were in this thing together!

Bhavya: I was never in this whole stupid dance competition. My aim was to fulfil my duty as a police officer. I'm just doing that.

Rudra: I never should have trusted you. You betrayed me Bhavya! How could you?

Bhavya: Well now we are even.

Rudra: (sad) Bhavya, please come come for this competition. It's so important to me. I won't be able to do this without you.

Bhavya: (sad) Everything is about you, isn't it? Sometimes you need to think about what is important for others too. Go perform on your own.

(She cuts the call)

(Rudra throws the phone on the ground with anger and falls on the floor, tears rolling down his cheeks. Naina...song plays)

Shivaay, Om, Anika and Gauri come to his room.

Anika: What happened Rudra?

Rudra: everything is over Bhabhi! I've lost the competition before even participating.

Shivaay: Why are you saying that? Bhavya will come, don't worry.

Rudra: She won't come. (He tells them the whole story. They are shocked)