Episode 85

Next morning...

Doctor comes to the brothers.

Doctor: Your dog is okay, Mr. Oberoi. The operation was successful.

Shivaay: Thank you so much Dr. Mehta.

Doctor: my pleasure!

Rudra: can we see him once?

Doctor: Sure! But handle him with care. He needs a lot of rest to become completely alright.

The brothers run into the room. Anika and Gauri follow them. They see Bruno, lying silently with his eyes open.

Rudra: Bruno! (He hugs him)

Om: careful Rudra! He's just had an operation.

Rudra: why did you run after me even when I told you not to do so? Why are you so stubborn Bruno? (He pats him gently, and strokes his ear gently.)

Bruno: (softly) Woof!

Gauri: Doctor said that we can take him home.

Om: that's great!

Shivaay: Let's go home Bruno.

They take Bruno in their arms to the car.

At Oberoi mansion:-

As the Oberois enter with Bruno in their arms, Tej stands in front of Rudra. 

Tej: Don't you dare step into this house again.

Rudra: but papa...

Tej: You've anyways decided to leave this house right? Don't look surprised. I saw you leave last night.

Rudra: Papa, I made a mistake. I can't leave home papa. I love all of you so much.

Tej: really? Please don't lie Rudra. If you can't decide to do as I say, then please leave.

Shakti: don't say this to your son, Bhai saheb. He is still young and requires your support.

Tej: please Shakti, handle your own child first, then worry about mine!

Shakti: Rudra is like my son too! I've never differentiated between him and Shivaay, unlike you Tej Bhai.

Dadi: Shakti is right, Tej. You are being unrealistic.

Tej: you always think that Shakti is right. You've never supported my decisions!

Shakti: you can't talk to Maa like that!

Tej: Please Shakti, I'm elder to you and I don't need to learn from you.

Shakti: Really? Shivaay also learns a lot from his younger brothers, but he never has any problem. Sometimes, you know you can be wrong.

Tej: oh please Shakti! Now you're seriously going to compare me with your son?

Pinky: Tej Ji, when you are wrong, you have to be taught the right path. Shakti Ji is doing the right thing.

Jhanvi: stop being an open mouth for everything pinky! You always add fuel to the fire!

Pinky: oh I add fuel to the fire, Jhanvi? First look at yourself and your dear husband's face in the mirror and then point your finger at me!

Jhanvi: pinky! This is no way to talk!

Pinky: I'm just learning from Tej Ji! I think you should teach him first!

Shakti: Leave it Pinky, there's no use explaining anything to them! Do whatever you want Tej, but one day you'll realise your mistake!

Tej: (Goes to Rudra, holds his arm and drags him towards the main door. He dumps his bag in front of him and slams the door on Rudra's face.)
Never come back to this place. I'm not your father anymore!