Episode 98

Shivaay: You have to listen to us Rudy.

(Shivaay and Om sit next to Rudra)

Om: Think about something Rudra... What is it that made you so angry with Bhavya?

Rudra: She doesn't love me Bhaiya. She loves her work and only because of that she accompanied me here in London.

Shivaay: Did she tell you that she didn't love you?

Rudra: No... I don't know...

Om: Do you love her?

Rudra: Yes O. I do but she cheated.

Shivaay: She hid a truth from you and you hid a truth from her. You guys are even now.

Om: And you can still sort out your differences.

Rudra: (sad) Why would she marry me? I'm divorced and she has a problem with it.

***

Meanwhile....

Anika and Gauri sit next to Bhavya. Cold winds blow past them and they cross their hands to add some heatheat into their bodies. They hear thunder at a distant.

Anika: Do you love Rudra, bhavya? Answer honestly.

Bhavya: (wiping her tears) I do bhabhi. I really do. I came here for my case but in the process of rehersing for the competition, I fell in love with him.

Gauri: Tab kya rok raha hai tujhe chiraiya?

Bhavya: He won't accept me for who I am. I'm a police officer and my duty requires a lot of responsibility in which sometimes I may have to prioritise my work before him.

Anika: Then do you accept him for what he is? A divorcee?

Bhavya: Bhabhi I'm scared. I know in a divorce it's the decision of both parties but what if that divorce happens again because of my work or him?

Gauri: Do you want to know why he divorced Soumya?

Bhavya: Why?

Anika: Because they got married when they were drunk. It was a mistake and they gave it a shot but it didn't work because she wanted to leave. She cheated on him and the only thing he could do was to let her go. So she flew to Australia and never saw him since then. It's been really hard on him and he took a long time to recover too and when he did, bade papa and his arguments began but then... He found you Bhavya, his only happiness in a really long time...

Bhavya: Yet, he hid the whole divorce issue from me. Why bhabhi? Why didn't he just tell me the truth?

Anika: You both hid your identities from each other, now you're even. What is the problem now, patch up and get married!

Bhavya: (sad) Why would he marry me? I'm a police officer and he has a problem with it.

Gauri: Really? Then why is Rudy bhaiya standing behind that tree and waiting for us to leave so that he can speak to you?

Bhavya: He is?! (She turns around in surprise.)

Anika and Gauri look at each other and smile.

Anika: Come on Gauri, we need to do some packing! Let's leave the love birds alone!

(Gauri follows Anika into the hotel.)

Rudra walks to Bhavya and holds her shoulders.

Rudra: Can I ask you something?

Bhavya: (awkward) Of course!

Rudra: Do you love me bhavya?

Bhavya: (tears) I love you Rudra. I love you a lot but do you love me?

Rudra: (smiles) More than any girl I've ever loved before.

Thunder rustles and it starts raining, drenching them.