Episode 83

At night, in Shivaay and Anika's room...

Anika: (looks at Shivaay who is staring at her) What?
Shivaay: (Looks at something else.) Nothing.

After a few minutes, Shivaay again looks at Anika who catches him red handed again.

Anika: Do you want to tell me something?

Shivaay: No...not at all.

Anika: I know it when you want to talk to me. Tell me, what are you thinking, Shivaay?

Shivaay: Waise Anika, do you mind if we postpone our honeymoon plan until things with Rudra get sorted out?

Anika: why will I mind? Even I want to stay here and support Rudra.

Shivaay: Sometimes I wonder, how you are so understanding. Knowing the fact that I've cancelled our honeymoon plan two times already since we got remarried 3 months back, you still support my decision. Thanks Anika.

Anika: Please don't thank me. I don't even understand the whole 'Honey moon' concept. I don't want to go all the way to London to see a moon covered in honey.

Shivaay laughs and Anika joins him. (O Jaana plays...)

Meanwhile in Gauri and Omkara's Room....

Om: So what were you telling me today morning? Repeat once again?

Gauri: (Blushes) Nothing. I said that only at that point of time. It doesn't count right now.

Om: (Comes closer to Gauri.) Is this romantic?

Gauri: Omkara ji, what are you doing?

Om: (puts Gauri's hair behind her ear and leans closer. He touches his head to Gauri's head.) Or is this more romantic?

Gauri: (breathes heavily and whispers) Omkara Ji...

Om: Or is this more romantic (he leans to kiss her.)

Gauri: ( pulls away, suddenly.) I'm...I'm...I'm not ready Omkara Ji. I'm sorry.

Om: ( becomes disappointed) Oh. Okay. I'm sorry. I should have asked you first.

Gauri: Its okay. I really don't know why but I just need some time for is to move to the next level.

Om: No problem. Take your time.

Gauri: Thanks for understanding, Omkara Ji.

For a long time, non of them speak.

Finally Om starts the conversation.

Om: Well, don't you think this has become awkward now?

Gauri: Yes. Your right. But I surely don't mind a romantic dance.

She plays the radio. (Tujhme Rab dikhta hai plays...) and both of them have a slow dance.

After sometime, both of them get lost in each other's eyes.
Gauri: The water in this jar has got over. I'll go to the kitchen and get some.

She goes and Om sighs.

While going to the kitchen, Gauri sees Anika, sitting in the poolside, her legs dipped in the cool water.

Gauri: (Goes to Anika and dips her leg in the water.) What happened bhabhi?

Anika: (sighs) Nothing. Just some issues between Shivaay and me.

Gauri: What issues? Did you guys fight?

Anika: No. Nothing like that happened. It's just that....that. I don't know Gauri, he just keeps postponing our honeymoon. I dont know what sense to make of that. Is it that he's lost interest in me?

Gauri: I don't  think it's that. Maybe he isn't ready?

Anika: After two years of our marraige? What would you do if you were in my position?

Gauri: Oh I'd just be happy.

Anika: Wait a minute, So you don't want to move to a next level with Om.

Gauri: Yes, that's my side of the story.

Anika : (laughs) Kya khidkitod kahani hai humari. You want something which is the opposite of what I want! Waise, why are you finding it so difficult?

Gauri: I don't know Bhabhi. I love Omkara Ji a lot. I don't know what to do about my current situation. Maybe, I'll take some time to get ready.

Anika: You're right. Maybe I should give Shivaay also some time. 

Just then, they hear a sound from the hall.

Gauri: (looks around) What was that sound?

Anika: It sounded like someone closed a door. Relax Gauri, it must be Om or Shivaay.