Episode 95

Rudra walk out of the room in sorrow and anger and Shivaay and Om run after him.

Shivaay: Rudra where are you going?

Rudra: I'm going back home.

Shivaay: Rudra, you can't give up this easily.

Rudra: Everyone gives up on me bhaiya, nothing new anymore.

Om: Rudy, we will never give up on you.

Rudra: For so long, I believed that i could change dad's mind to allow me to do what I really wanted to do but now, I can't. I've already lost. There's no way they're going to allow me to perform on stage without my partner.
(With that, tears fill in his eyes)

Shivaay: I had asked them before and they said that you can't perform alone, a group is needed. We are there right before you. Let us do this final performance with you.

Om: Shivaay's right. We'll do this with you, and we'll win together!

Rudra: But how will you learn all the steps so fast?

Shivaay: We'll try our best. Something is better than nothing.

Rudra: Thank you guys. It means a lot.

Om: Ayyy, Rudy, anything for you.

Rudra: Let's do it then!

________________________________

At oberoi mansion...

Tej: (laughs) Om just told me that Bhavya left Rudra all of a sudden.

Jhanvi: You know, you shouldn't be laughing at your son's worries.

Tej: (continues laughing) Jhanvi, jhanvi, jhanvi! (He holds her) Finally my stupid son will realise that he was better of listening to me and becoming a business man!

Jhanvi: How could you ever wish ill for your son? It's disgusting.

Tej: I'm not thinking ill for him, I know for sure that he'll be a wonderful business man and handle oberoi empire even better than shivaay!

Jhanvi: (scoffs) you'll never change Tej, never! (She walks of)

Just then Dadi comes into the room and stops jhanvi from leaving.

Dadi: Arre puttar, jaldi se TV on karde, my rudra is going to perform!

Jhanvi: Really??? Thank god!

Tej: (scoffs) I definitely have to see this myself!

They go to the living room and switch on the television. After a few minutes, the performance starts.

Rudra takes the entry, a mic attached to him,he's dressed in white. He starts singing "Ae zindagi....Ae zindagi.... Ae zindagi, gale laga le... Ae zindagi.... "
Just then a handsome Shivaay and beautiful anika come on stage start doing contemporary dance on the music rudra sings. After a while gauri and Om join the the stage and on the fast beats they perform salsa. Rudra also grooves his dance steps. It's a scene that looks magical and perfect. Rudra thinks of all the things that happened to him in the last few days and puts all his emotions in his performance. The next song "Kaise hua from Kabir Singh Movie" plays and he imagines bhavya right in front of him holding her and dancing with her. With his graceful moves he gets lost in her eyes. But suddenly in the last part of the dance she vanishes and he realises that it was his illusion. He takes out his anger in the form of his dance, swirls around and round and then falls on the floor crying. The song ends. The performance is successfully over. The whole audience claps and the judges give a standing ovation.

Dadi, Jhanvi, Shakti and Pinky also clap and hug each other.
Tej doesn't say anything and walks away.