Episode 47

Rudra: well, atleast we finally had our obro moment together...if not at home, atleast in this hospital....
Shivaay: shut up!
Rudra: arre, what wrong did I say? I must thank that girl...see, look at the good part , we all united again...
Om: shut up! you know how scared we were?
Rudra: ya...your faces still look pale...I can't imagine you guys if something happened to me...(shivaay covers rudra's mouth)
Shivaay: shh...promise you'll never say that again.
Rudra: do I really mean so much to both of you?
Shivaay: ofcourse...you mean a lot to us...
Om: yes....i'm sorry again...did you forgive me?
Rudra: yes...did you?
Om: it wasn't your fault..
Rudra: I argued too...I think that I should have asked you, listened to you...i'm sorry to be rude...
Om: I still think it was my mistake..but for your sake I forgive you...
Shivaay: waise, we haven't told the others about your recovery...badi ma was very tensed...
Rudra: sumo? Where is she?
Shivaay: um...she...
Om: shivaay, she went for some work right? (he signs him)
Shivaay: oh ya...
Rudra: what work did she have at this hour of the night?
Shivaay: you've spoken enough...you need rest...come om, we'll tell the others...
(om and shivaay go)
Rudra: why did they just disappear like that?
He rests...
Next morning...
Rudra wakes up , looks at the fractured hand and flowers and cards next to him...
Rudra: wow! Bhaiya must have arranged for all of these...
Shivaay comes...
Shivaay: did you like them? They are get well soon cards and flowers from all of us!
Rudra: I love them! Wait, toys card it so amazing! Where did you get this from Bhaiya?
Shivaay: that card? I don't remember buying it...I don't think we bought that!
Rudra: what? If you guys didn't, then who did?
Shivaay: I don't know...I'll be right back...
Rudra: okay!
(he goes)
Someone comes in...
Girl: are you awake?
Rudra: yes, now I am...who are you?
Girl: I thought I would just leave the card beside you and go but when I heard that you're recovering, I wanted to personally thank you...
Rudra: so you got this card. Its amazing! Thank you!
Girl: thank you, you saved me...
Rudra: saved you? What do you mean? It was an accident...
Girl: exactly, you met with an accident while saving me...or else, I would have got hit by that truck...
Rudra: no...I mean, I accidentally fell on you...
Girl: please don't be so modest...thank you once again...
Rudra: okay? You're wel come?
Girl: how are you feeling?
Rudra: how does it look?
Girl: (laughs) I'll go then...bye! Take care! (she goes)
Rudra: oh hello! atleast tell me your name! What a weird girl...
Anika and gauri come...
Anika: hello! How are you feeling?
Rudra: feeling better...but
Gauri: accha devar ji, tell me one thing...how did you save her?
Rudra: Bhabhi, don't call me devar ji! Its so old fashioned! Or else, even I will call you chulbul bhabhi!!
(Anika and rudra laugh)
Rudra: (coughs vigorously)
Anika: are you okay? Here drink water...
(she helps him)
Rudra: thank you bhabhi!
Gauri: this only happens when you make a lot of jokes when your not well!
Anika: but don't worry, we are here! We'll be here with you!
Rudra: but bhabhi,, where is Soumya?
Gauri and Anika look at each other...
Gauri: she..she has gone dope some important work....to ausita something...
Rudra: what? Which place is that?
Anika: d..d..don't worry, she's going to come back from Australia soon...
Rudra: Australia!!! Sumo went to Australia? What was so important that she couldn't tell me before leaving? (it becomes difficult for him to breathe....he starts breathing fast from his mouth)
Anika: rudra! Are you fine? Gauri! Call the doctor fast!
Gauri: okay!
(she goes and comes with the doctor...the doctor checks and makes him lie down and wear the oxygen mask...)
Doctor: I told you all to take care of him! Please don't tell him anything shocking or worrying....he has not recovered properly...please let him rest now...
Anika: okay doctor...thank you so much...
Gauri: (whispers to Anika) Rudy Bhaiya got so shocked, imagine what will happen when he gets to know the whole truth?
Anika: we can't let that happen for a few days...
Gauri: I agree...
Anika goes...om comes to gauri...