Episode 16

Rudra is in his room lying on the bed, when soumya comes...
rudra: soumya! What are you doing at this hour of the night?
Soumya: i..I ...actually came to speak to you...
Rudra: at this hour of the night?! It's nearly 1:00 ! couldn't you find a better time?
Soumya: actually...wait a minute...if it's so late then why are you awake?
Rudra: just couldn't sleep...
Soumya: is everything alright? I mean are you alright?
Rudra: yeah...I mean what could happen to me?
Soumya: (rolls her eyes) yeah yeah...I forgot...your the pehelwan of this house right?
Rudra: yes...yes I am...anyways what did you have to tell me?
Soumya: I ...okay fine I can't do this anymore...I lied okay?
Rudra: what?
Soumya: I actually came to see if you were fine after the fight...
Rudra: oh yes...i'm fine..don't worry...
Soumya: you fought bravely today...the way you helped gauri...I honestly didn't expect this..from cry baby to a hero!
Rudra: hahaha! very funny sumo! But you know what gave me the strength and the will to win?
soumya: what?
Rudra: the love of my brothers...how could I see O getting hurt? O's and shivaay Bhaiya's enemies are my enemies...how could I let him fight alone?
Soumya:(smiles).you're very sweet...
Rudra: thanks...i'm kind of sleepy now...(he yawns) you also go and sleep...it's beefy late...
Soumya: okay then...good night ...
Rudra: ( lies down on the bed) ahh! Um..don't worry i'm fine...just a little...
Soumya:( turns back) what just a little? what happened? Tell me rudra...
Rudra: oh..no..nothing
Soumya: don't lie rudra...tell me...what happened?
Rudra: fine...just a sprain on my neck...not big issue...
Soumya: sprain on your neck? did you put medicine?
Rudra: not exactly..don't worry I'll be fine by tomorrow..
Soumya: fine by it's own? Are you mad? Why didn't you put medicine?
Rudra: cause I couldn't find it...
Soumya: wait...I'll get medicine from my room...(she goes and comes with a tube of medicine paste, she asks him to sit...he slowly does and she begins to put it )
Rudra: I can put it on my own...
Soumya: will you have patience...i'm not going to eat you up...first of all you didn't bother to tell anyone about it...and now you want to put it on your own...
Rudra: I didn't tell because I didn't want o or shivaay Bhaiya to get tensed...Finally I could see a sense of relief on o's face...
Soumya: hmm...you really do love your brothers...
Rudra: yes...more than anything in this world..

Next morning:-
Omkara's room:-
Gauri comes there, om tries to get up...
Gauri: what are you doing harharaike?
Om; it's breakfast time...all of us usually sit together and eat..
Gauri: but one day if you eat in your room then nothing will happen....
Om: I know...but I like it when the whole family is together...
Gauri: accha...
(Omkara tries to get up slowly.gauri helps him..om looks at her...then looks away)
Om: thanks...
Gauri: no problem omkara ji...come lets go and eat breakfast...
(they go )

In shivaay 's room:-
Shivaay: Anika we don't have any option...I have to confront ranveer...
Anika: try to understand shivaay....
Shivaay: I don't want to understand Anika...he cheated prinku and us all...I won't spare him...he's messed with the oberois and he will get the punishment for it...
Anika: but..
Shivaay: no Anika...not anymore...I'll go after breakfast...
(they go to the dining room)
Pinky: come, both of you sit...
(Anika and shivaay sit)
everyone is having breakfast when...
Tej: i'm sorry jhanvi...
Jhanvi: for what?
Tej: for hurting you...I shouldn't have believed that fake svetlana...i'm sorry for all the trouble I caused you...
Jhanvi: you're really sorry?
Tej: yes...I truly am...
Jhanvi: hmm..then I forgive you..
Rudra: so soon?
Tej: rudra is right...how can you forgive me so soon? What I did was terrible...
Dadi: this is called...true love...no matter how bad you do..but she forgives you...
(everyone smile)
Tej: and one more thing...i'm sorry om...I hurt you too...
Om: (thinks and then says ) you hurt my mother more...so if she forgives you...then I'll too forgive you...
Jhanvi: it was not entirely your mistake tej...she manipulated you too...I forgive you...
Tej: thanks...