Episode 91

Shivaay: What happened Anika?

Anika: (turns to Shivaay) Shivaay! See! Someone... (She turns and points at the place she had seen the shadow)

Shivaay: See what Anika?

Anika: some...someone was there.

Shivaay: Anika, what are you saying? This is a resort. So people will be around everywhere we go.

Anika: I..I...saw someone holding a knife.

Shivaay: That's not possible Anika. Did you see the person's face?

Anika: No. But I saw the shadow.

Shivaay: it's just a shadow Anika. It could be a shadow of anything. A tree, A plant, a table, anything Anika.

(He takes her inside the room and locks the door from inside)

Anika: But I'm sure it was a shadow of a person holding a knife. Remember, the time Gauri saw the same thing in Oberoi mansion?

Shivaay: Yes, but that was Svetlana trying to scare us.

Anika: Exactly. What if...what if she's come here too? Behind us, with another plan? Maybe something dangerous.

Shivaay: She's in prison. Anika, you are just overthinking things. It must have just been your misconception. Sometimes even I make such mistakes.

(He hugs Anika and consoles her, O Jaana plays)

Shivaay: forget about it Anika. Everything is alright.

Anika: I hope you are right.
(She calls Gauri)

Gauri: hello? Yes Bhabhi, tell me.

Anika: Gauri close the door now.

Gauri: Why Bhabhi? Omkara Ji has gone to Rudra's room for some work. He'll be back anytime.

Anika: Just close the door, Gauri. Please listen to me.

Gauri: But what happened Bhabhi? You sound so scared.

Anika: I want you to be safe Gauri. Please listen to me and close the door.

Gauri: okay, I'll....aaaahhhhhhhhh (she screams and drops the phone from her hand)

Anika: Gauri! What happened? Gauri! I told you Shivaay! I saw someone with a knife! (She unlocks the door and runs out of the room)

Shivaay: Anika wait! What happened Anika?! Wait!

(They reach Om and Gauri's room, Gauri runs and hugs her)

Anika: Gauri! Are you okay? Where did that person go?

Gauri: Which person?

Anika: What? The person who was behind you?

Gauri: Nobody was behind me.

Anika: Why did you scream then?

Gauri: Because...because I saw a big lizard in my room.

Anika: what? Phew...I thought...

Shivaay: (starts laughing) I told you Anika, you are overthinking things.

Gauri: what's going on? I'm not understanding anything. Will someone please get that lizard out of my room?

Shivaay: To be honest, even I'm scared of those things.

Anika: Wait, khidkitod Anika is to the rescue.

(She goes in and takes the lizard out of the room)