Episode 87

Rudra and Bhavya reach London, eat dinner in a restaurant and go to a hotel. The receptionist tells them that they have only 1 room available.

Rudra: I think we should look at some other place. Let's go Bhavya.

Bhavya: but this hotel is the closest to our competition centre. It'll be so easy for us to practice for long hours and come back a little late.

Rudra: ya, but there's only one room.

Bhavya: hey, its fine, we can share. I can sleep on the couch.

Rudra: are you sure you'll be comfortable in sharing a room?

Bhavya: Rudy, trust me it's okay. If we get another room I'm a few days, I'll move.

Rudra and Bhavya take the keys and go inside their room.

Bhavya: I'll go and freshen up a little. (She goes into the bathroom.)

After sometime she comes out and sees the bed completely empty. She see Rudra fast asleep on the couch.
He's so sweet, she thinks.

She goes to him and removes him shows and socks for him and slides a pillow under his neck. She also puts a quilt on him. (Moh moh ke dhaage plays)

She then sleeps on the bed and turns off the lamp.

Meanwhile, in Oberoi mansion;-

In Shivaay and Anika's room:-

Shivaay: Anika, I have an idea. Shall we go to London?

Anika: O Bête ki! Shivaay! It's so expensive!

Shivaay: how many times do I have to tell you not to worry about the money? Get used to being rich Anika. Anyways, I wanted to surprise Rudra. He will feel so nice when he sees us in the grand finale.

Anika: wow! What a kidkitod plan!

Shivaay: awesome then, I'll go and tell Om.

Anika: Shivaay wait! Don't tell them which hotel we want to stay in.

Shivaay: why Anika?

Anika: because...because...(she blushes) because I thought that we could spend our honeymoon over there too!

Shivaay: Anika, you and your honeymoon. Can't you think of anything else?

Anika: Shivaay, if you love me then please don't tell them.

Shivaay: Anika stop emotional blackmailing me. You know how much I love you right?

Anika: No. I don't. Infact, you haven't even spent enough time with me in these few months after our marriage.

Shivaay: Anika, I'm sorry but you know how the conditions of this house were.

Anika: that's the only reason why I kept quiet. I didn't want to add on to your misery.

Shivaay: you're so sweet Anika.

(He goes to meet om, tells him and Gauri about the plan.)

After Shivaay goes...

Gauri: wow! Omkara Ji, did you hear that? It's gonna be so much fun!

Om: (on his phone) Im already booking a honeymoon suite.

Gauri: what is a honeymoon suit? You can wear your normal suit. You have so many nice ones.

Om: (puts a hand on his head) no Gauri. It's honeymoon suite, not suit. It's a big and spacious room only for us. And by the way, don't tell Anika and Shivaay that we've booked it in Silver Springs hotel. I want only us to be there so that we can spend quality time with each other.

Gauri: okay. If you say so. But where will they stay?

Om: there are so many other resorts. We shall tell them that we will book their room along with ours, but at the end I'll change the plan and say that there was only one room available, so we booked their room in som other hotel.

Gauri: omkara Ji, you are so selfish and mean to your brother and bhabhi. What will they think of us if they get to know?

Om: sometimes it's good to be selfish Gauri. I want to spend time with my wife, there's nothing wrong about that.

Gauri: (sighs) okay. I won't tell them.