Savior-Jund's P.O.V

Start from the beginning

Their was so much noise. No longer talking but just movement. Grunts of what was possibly Nova like he was trying to restrain something or someone. And then what sounded like a hit and a crack, and Nova yelping in pain. The door was pulled open and just outside was Snake, beckoning everyone out.

"Nova is incapable of stopping us. But we need to make it out without being seen." his voice rang through the room. Everyone hopped to their feet and started shuffling out of the room. Cry being last. I glanced back in time to see Snake lay a hand on his shoulder and quietly say, "were taking him with us. " Cry just nodded and looked down.

We successfully made it halfway out before it got hard. I watched in awe at how easily Snake could restrain someone who tried to hold us back. It was pretty damn amazing..

And after dodging three other workers, we made it to the room I told them the others were in. I told them I wanted to take Ken and Mark with us. Cry didn't mind. Minx knew Mark in the past and didn't mind either. So it was lucky for us that they were all there.

But Cry stayed far back with the others while Snake and I entered the room. Mark, Pewdie and Ken were all seated in the middle of the room and instantly looked over at the door once it opened. I ran in and looked at the three.

"let's go. We're getting the fuck out of here." I said quietly, grabbing Mark and Ken's arm and dragging them to the door. Felix stood and looked at me.

"I can't let you do that. Spoon hasn't let them go yet." he said sternly.

I looked over at Snake, who nodded and entered the room, grabbing the YouTube name tag and ripping it off of Felix's shirt, throwing it off to the side.

"if you want to see cry, I suggest you come with us." Snake said. The way Felix's expression softened instantly was.. Amazing.

"he's alive?" Felix and Ken said in unison. Ken sounding surprised, Felix sounding like he was two seconds from an emotional break down.

Snake just grabbed Pewdies arm and shoved him at the door. Felix collected himself once again and stepped out of the room ahead of me, Mark and Ken. Once we were all in the hallway, Pewdie looked at us all.

"I can get us out safely. I think. Follow me. " he said. We all followed Pewdie, who seemed to have a Confident but eager strut. It seems he wanted to leave as much as us. Suddenly their were loud running footsteps in the hall behind us. We all spun around to see Spoon.

"you're not going anywhere. " he said, stopping in front of us all. Cry morphed back behind the group, using everything in his power not to be seen. Snake moved to the front of our group and Felix stepped In front of Snake. Spoon looked at Felix.

"so you're going to help them. Is that how it is? " Spoon spat angrily at Felix. Felix just nodded.

The next few seconds were a blur. Minx stepped in front of me and all I heard was shuffling. I caught a glimpse of Spoon pulling out his crow bar before Red was knocked upside the head with it and easily collapsed. Russ and I ran to her, Russ catching her before her head hit the ground.

"Red! " we yelled in unison. I looked up at Spoon, who glared down at me.

"I told you not to get involved." he grimaced. And before I could speak, he swung the crowbar at me and my world went black.

--------------------------time skip yo----------------------------

My vision started to come back slowly. I was only able to open my eyes for mere moments at a time... Everything was blurry. It looked like I was in a car..  And the person in the passenger seat looked back at me. And Minx's purple bangs gave her away instantly.

"He's waking up." she said quietly, looking at Felix, who was driving.

I blinked some more and closed my eyes again, the stinging pain in the back of my head suddenly burning harshly. I winced and groaned in pain, reaching up to massage the back of my head, but instead bumped my hand into someone else's hand. I felt my way up their arm, and pieced together that I was laying on someone.

Just as I came to this realization, we pulled into the driveway of an unknown place. It was huge though..

I closed my eyes again and leaned into whoever I was laying on, not wanting to move from this extremely comfortable position.

As Minx slid out of the car and I felt the movement of whoever was next to me leaving as well, the person I was lying on yawned like they had just woken up too. But suddenly tensed up and their was a sharp intake of breath that was hard to miss. The person relaxed and they removed their arm from around me, instantly making me miss the warmth. I was a little unprepared when the unmistakable voice of Snake suddenly snapped my out of my dazed state.

"Jund. Wake up." he said quietly, but still sternly.

My eyes shot open and I sat up off of him, looking down at my hand that had been lying across Snakes stomach. I instantly removed it and looked up at him wide-eyed.

"u-uh, sorry. I Uh.. " I stuttered. My vision was still slightly blurry so whether or not his small smirk was part of my imagination, ill never know. But all he did was mumble "it's fine." and he exited the car.

I mentally facepalmed and cringed maybe five times before attempting to leave the car myself, stumbling my way back into balance.

I looked at the back of the car we were in, that appears to be a truck. Makes sense. Cry, who had his mask again, stood by the back, talking quietly to Ken as he hopped out. Mark climbing out also. Russ easily carrying a still unconscious Red out of the back as well. Felix cleared his throat and we all looked at him.

"you guys are all welcome to stay here with me for as long as you need. I only have four rooms for you guys to use. So work out now who's sharing. Ill go with Minx back to y'alls apartment and pick up clothes so you can all shower. And.. " Felix rubbed the back of his neck. "I can't really cook much.. Is pizza fine tonight? " he laughed nervously and we all nodded.

Felix unlocked the door to our new temporary home and we piled in. But when Minx passed ahead of me, she shot me a look, then looked at Snake who was trailing behind me and looked at me again, wiggling her eyebrows. I shook my head.

"it was nothing. I don't even know how I ended up in the car." I  said quietly.

Minx laughed a bit and gestured for me to get closer. I leaned in a bit and she whispered to me.

"after Spoon knocked you out, Snake attacked him. Took him down easily. Then he carried you all the way to the car and fell asleep next to you. Me and Felix both thought it was adorable how the more time progressed, the closer you two got. By the time you woke up you guys looked like lovers. He saved you Jund. AND nearly killed Spoon for attacking you. Snake is a quiet man. This is not nothing." she smirked and gave me one last look, before following the crowd inside. Leaving me stunned on the sidewalk and my cheeks the color of Reds hair.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY IS THIS OKAY YES

IM SORREH

ALSO HAVE THE CUTE AS HELL SNUND

I LOVE IT

I LOOOOOVE IT

I PROMISE THIS FANFIC WILL GIVE YOU FEELS AND BE CUTE AT THE SAME TIME

SO THE SNUND ADVENTURE BEGINS

*BROFIST*

P.S. shameless self plug here. I need the follows guys :( I wanna hit a 2k goal so I can make great stories with my wattpad idols! Please help fellers.