[Ahri's POV]

Oh yes! Five of us are now bare naked wearing nothing but nothing at all, this is going to be a very... very long and exhausting night for you Y/N dear.

Y/N- N-Now now i don't think I'm ready for—

I didn't hear the full sentence he was about to say since i slammed my wet dripping pussy on his shaft
Causing us to moan very loudly all across the room. I couldn't think of anything but his dick and dick only, I pounced up and down continuously while the Rest of the girls used his other sexual parts for their heart desires.

I couldn't remember how many times i came from his dick but knew too well many hours has passed, I saw everyone fingerling themselves wanted Y/N's dick inside of them out of lust and desperation.
After one last final cum from his dick I let out and gave others a chance to use it.

Ahri- Here you go ladies~

Akali- Me first!

[Akali's POV]

Finally! It felt like ages that i didn't had sex but it's only been a few days since i raped Y/N on his sleep. Now i get to have sex with him fully awake and he also can finally feel good from this "heated sessions" of ours.

Akali- Get ready!

Y/N- W-Wait! Let me take a b-break—

He was sweating and it was good, yes it's all coming together. His sweat, ahri rope fetish, Evelyn's rod which she's using it to hit Y/N in the ass and Kai'sa mirror fetish. But Im first and I'll enjoy this very much.

Y/N- *moans* so... tight! 

He was right it's so big inside of me that i even started touching myself down there while there's a huge metal rod inside of me, I took out his arm and lifted up to smell he's sweaty armpits.

Akali- Perfect~

I licked my lips and spit on his arm pit then started licking it in all the good places, started from the middle and did a circular motion as well. He's motion started drooling as well and i couldn't help but slam my lips on his and started playing with my breasts.

After doing that i went down to lower region and licked all the sweat everywhere, starting from his dick to his anus and god it was god-tier smell. I gave him a blow Job making him moan louder then ever, Evelyn was playing herself with Y/N's fingers while ahri is tying Y/N up with a blind fold as well.

Kai'sa was masturbating in front of the mirror shouting Y/N's multiple times. I saw Y/N's face and knew that face, he's gonna cum any second now.

Y/N- I-I'm Cumming!

He came inside my mouth and drank every single Drop of it and also savored with my tongue, I even showed him how much i savored the taste by removing the blind fold of course. He was breathing heavily and knew he needed rest but we have our needs Y/N and we need you.

Evelyn- *evil laugh* My turn~

[Evelyn's POV]

Ready for round 3 my dear sweet Y/N? I'm not into blind fold stuffs so i removed it and saw Y/N had that lustful satisfaction look, he even looked like he needed rest but he won't get getting rest any time soon.