The Reason Of Your Doom

Three months later****

"All right. You are up, man." The warden called Henry. Someone had come to visit him. He knew that person well and he knew that person was there to mock him. Terrible things had happened to him in these past three months. Police got enough evidence to tie him up for the multiple murders of Nadia and Kemal. The criminal group in Turkey got busted. He lost what he held close to him the most. Power and money. Moreover, Nora and Fred confessed everything because they felt like Henry broke his promises. He risked his teammate's lives to save his ass. He and his teammates were all sentenced with lifetime imprisonment. They were all sent to different locations.
"Hello Mr. Walkfield." AJ smiled across the see through clear glass.
"Hello AJ. Came here to mock me ?" Henry asked through the telephone.
"Mock you ? Why ? You are a legend, man. Till now you are the biggest news all over the world."
"Go ahead. Have your fun."
"So, what's your plan now ?"
"Nothing."
"Liar. You must have something."
"I don't, AJ. But I have to tell you, it's nice to see your face."
"So you are telling me you are not planning on escaping the prison by setting this place on fire two days from now ?" Hearing his entire plan like this, Henry was startled. He gulped, moving his Adam's apple but he stayed still.
"You see, I made a promise to myself. To be the reason for your doom. And I am happy that I kept my promise to myself." AJ smirked.
"I don't know what you are talking about."
"Of course, you don't. But it's nice to see your face. Sleep tight, baby boy." AJ kissed on the glass in front of him and left.

Tokyo placed the bouquet of flowers on the grave. Manila cleared up the dead flowers. The gravestone read," William Robert Cattaneo. Born on 25th March, 1992. Still lives in our hearts. To infinity and beyond !" Kaigo found out that Will was an young journalist with leukemia. When Professor attempt an heist on the Royal Mint of Spain, he started researching the hell out of it. He literally became a fan. He never dreamt that he would meet the team. He recognized Tokyo and Denver first. He knew that they weren't there to steal. To help them, he sacrificed himself. And also he was going to live only two more months. He didn't have anyone except his sister who struggled to make ends meet. Professor decided to help her. They anonymously drop money to her doorstep every month. And all of them visit his grave time to time.

It was around midnight when two guards entered Henry's cell. He was in solitary confinement. Few minutes later, the warden Alex called Officer Morrano,"It's done."
"Good. Was it easy ?" Morrano asked.
"You know I am skilled."
"I don't know from where you get this smug attitude cause, our parents are saints." Morrano said to his brother which made him laugh.
"Oh ! Shut up, fucker. By the way, for whom are you doing this ?"
"Old friend. Saved my ass once."

Next day, it was broadcasting all over the news. "Henry Walkfield commits suicide. Sources informed he was in solitary confinement for -" The reporter's words died out. Everyone was shocked to the core. Rio fell down from his chair. Everyone noticed that AJ just smirked at the television screen and continued readinv her novel.
"You don't look shocked, AJ ?" Andrés asked.
"Oh no ! I am !" She tried to suppress her laugh.
"You are such a sneaky woman !" Raquel laughed. AJ just giggled innocently.

                         The End

Thank you so much for reading my Fanfiction. It was just a small experiment I was doing. Now we have more than 4K reads. It may not be a lot considering there are thousands of books with million reads on Wattpad. When I completed La Casa de Papel, I was looking for fanfiction on it in here. Most of the stories just introduced a new character in the existing story. But I wanted another mystery. So I wrote one. The book is not entirely about Berlin and AJ. It's about Berlin's character development and his dealings with others. Moreover, a look on other characters' lives. A different location. A different heist. A different villain. If I get enough encouragement from here, I promise I'll be back with another book. But first let's all wait for Season 5. I can't believe it's happening. And tell me your best moments in this book in the comments. Ciao.️♥️