Rahim and Elena

"Things have become nasty, AJ. Rahim is dead." Yusuf said. AJ was shocked to the core. Lisa thought they were joking. Kaigo couldn't believe his own senses. Rahim. Their friend Rahim ? The one who always helped them in the most dangerous times ?
"May Allah rest his soul." Aysun prayed.
"What are you talking about ? Rahim ? Our Rahim ?" Kaigo asked.
"He was killed. Elena was with him. She was also going to die but we were quick enough to save her. The bullets didn't do a lot of damage. Their daughter is with Elena's family in the States." Emine said.
"Did Walkfi—" Lisa couldn't finish cause Yusuf nodded his head slowly.
"That evil man needs to be stopped." AJ looked at Aysun. She was more determined than ever. No one messes with her family like this. Walkfield was a dead man already.
"Where is Elena ?" Manila asked. Palermo and Manila were listening to everything.
"She is in the basement of our restaurant. She is secure there. We have trusted people taking care of her. After she woke up, she asked for you guys. She knew your vengeance for Henry." Yusuf said.
"Why did Henry kill Rahim ?" AJ asked.
"Rahim and Elena were hired by a guy. Jonas. For a robbery at a museum. Their fault was that they didn't try to investigate about this Jonas guy. They were working for few weeks maybe, along with other robbers. Soon the master mind appeared in front of them. It was Walkfield. Other people don't know him like they knew. They knew about Halit's family. They wished to withdraw. Another guy named Mike who was American wanted to withdraw because he was told no one is going to be killed. But later they said that they had to kill two security guards. Then Jonas killed Mike and Rahim. Elena fortunately survived." Aysun explained.
"Which museum ?" Palermo asked.
"An Italian museum which was constructed few months ago by the Italian Government and Henry Walkfield himself." Emine smirked.
"He is going to rob his own museum ? That's crazy." Manila said.
"Maybe he has a crazy plan. He is really sneaky and evil." Lisa said. AJ nodded and said," We should meet Elena. She will clear our doubts."