Calm and quiet

"Great job people !" Berlin said looking at the table. Everything looked delicious. Everyone settled down slowly. Lisa and Kaigo also came from upstairs.

"Where is AJ ?" Mónica said.
"Sorry, guys. I was unpacking things." AJ said while entering the room. Everyone looked at her in awe. Her long hair which reached her thighs were open and she was trying to tie it into a bun. It was like that the time slowed down a bit and everyone stared at her like she was the Aphrodite walking towards them. Lisa and Kaigo were confused.

"What are you guys staring at ?" Kaigo snapped them out of their thoughts.
"Umm...yes. Let's eat, people." Professor said to everyone. AJ sat between Kaigo and Raquel. Berlin looked at AJ for a moment. Her brown complexion and long black hair. She was not exactly skinny. Broad shoulders and thick thighs. She always had this innocent smile on her face. Her brown eyes which were doe shaped looked sharped. She had this childish behavior which makes everyone laugh. Tokyo and Mónica noticed how Berlin was checking AJ out. They looked at each other and smirked lightly.

They were discussing about heists and plans."Your Royal Mint of Spain heist changed the entire game plan for robbers. So planned. No hurry. So calm." Lisa said.

"He is very calm and quiet." Raquel smiled. Hearing this, something childish came to AJ's mind. As you know, AJ is a criminology psychologist. She noticed some signs of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder in Professor when she came here. She just knew how to trigger him. She took a slice of pastry from the plate and intentionally made the other two pastries beside it to fall. Then only Professor organized the slices in their previous order. No one noticed it. Professor was sneaky. Everyone was talking among themselves.

"How old is Paula ?" AJ asked.
"She will be turning twelve one week later." Raquel smiled.
"So, there's gonna be party huh ?" AJ asked. She again intentionally messed the pastry slices' order. Professor again organised it.
"Yes ! A big one !" Paula said out loud.
"And this time with more fun cause uncle Berlin is here. And uncle Kaigo, aunt Lisa and aunt AJ !" Palermo said enthusiastically. AJ again messed the slices. Professor was now restless. He again arranged it.
"Well, what do you want from me, love ?" AJ asked. She again messed the slices.
"I wa-" Before Paula could finish, Professor got up from his seat and shouted at AJ," Will you stop messing with the pastries ??!!"

Everyone was confused and awkward.
AJ was successful.
"Calm and quiet, huh ?" She asked Raquel.
"What's wrong ?" Raquel asked Professor. He now realised he had embarrassed himself badly.
"Don't worry, Raquel. Your husband has OCD. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Very common thing. I was just messing with him. Sorry, professor." AJ explained.
"OC- what ?" Tokyo asked.
"How did you figure out ?" Professor smiled. He knew he had OCD.
"It's quite visible. There are signs. But do you have savant syndrome ?" AJ asked.
"I don't know actually. I once thought about it, I am not gonna lie." Professor smiled. He really admired her intelligence.
"Were you autistic as a child ?" AJ asked.
"What's going on, guys ?" Palermo asked. Berlin felt a little uneasy. Jealousy, to be precise.
"I am sorry. I am a psychologist, right ? I just get a little weird sometimes."
"Little ? Are you sure ?" Helsinki asked and everyone burst into laughing.
"Okay. I am a weirdo. Now let's eat !" AJ smiled at them.