Manila and music

Denver opened the door and it revealed to be Manila. He screamed and hugged her. Cincinnati ran towards his aunt and Manila picked him up and kissed him all over face. Monica got up and hugged her too.

"Did you bring anything for me ?" Cina asked her.
"I'll come here empty-handed ? Never." She took out chocolates and candies for Cina and Paula both."But first, finish your breakfast."
"Is that Berlin ?" She was shocked. For a moment she thought it's a ghost. " How is that possible ?"
"These three people saved me. AJ, Lisa and Kaigo." Berlin introduced them. They all nodded at her. Manila still looked quite confused.
"Don't worry, babe. We'll tell you everything later." Tokyo told her.

********************************
"Holy shit !" Manila exclaimed after hearing everything. Tokyo, Denver, Raquel, Professor, AJ and Kaigo were sitting with her. Mónica was teaching Cina his lessons at the dinning table. He was home schooled. Mónica thought it would be better for her child and she would get to spend more time with her family. Berlin was outside with Palermo and Rio.
"Well, I am happy for you, Professor. You deserve to be happy." Manila said to him. He smiled at her.
"Hey ! Do you guys know the exact time taken during one rotation of the earth ?" Mónica asked them.
"Twenty three hours, fifty six minutes and four seconds." AJ said. Tokyo nodded.
"Revolution ?" Professor asked.
"Three sixty five days, five hours, forty eight minutes and forty six seconds."
AJ answered confidently.
"What ? It's not three sixty five and half days ?" Tokyo asked.
"Five hours, forty eight minutes and forty six seconds is taken as an 'half day' for easy calculation. Then it will be easy to understand." AJ explained.
"You are really smart." Denver said.

*******************************
"So how are things going for you ?" Andrés asked Palermo.
"Good, actually. Helsinki and I are really happy."
"I am happy for you. You deserve the best. Palermo, I am sorry for treating you like shit in the past. I am really ashamed."
"Andrés, it's all good. You are still my best friend." He then hugged him.
"Aw ! You guys !" Rio hugged them. Palermo cracked.
"I owe you an apology too, Rio. In the past, I took some rash decisions and I really hurt you and Tokyo." He said to Rio.
"Apology accepted. I am glad you are back." Rio smiled.

**********************************

In the evening, Raquel suggested that the girls should do something. Martías, Rio, Helsinki, Palermo and Kaigo were thinking about playing football on play station. Professor and Denver were just gonna look after Paula and Cina and spent some time with them. Berlin decided to read some books.

In the evening, Raquel and Lisa went downstairs to get some alcohol. Tokyo and Mónica would bring pizza. Manila and AJ took care of the music.

"Woah, woah ! So much alcohol, ladies." Berlin smirked.
"We can handle it. Don't worry." Lisa said.
"We are here. And with a lot of pizza. We brought chocolates and cookies. That's okay right ?" Mónica asked.
"CHOCOLATES AND COOKIES ? You are my soulmate, Mónica." AJ ran from the stairs, jumped on Mónica and hugged her. Mónica laughed and hugged her back.
"Come on. Did you take care of the playlist ?" Tokyo asked.
"We have Enrique. Julio. Beyoncé. Dua Lipa. J. Balvin. CNCO. Taylor Swift. Martin Garrix. Skrillex. And more." AJ smiled.
"I love it already." Raquel said.
"We will love to join the party, ladies." Martías said. Rio came with him in the kitchen.
"Sorry. No men are allowed." Lisa said.
"Come on, bitches ! LET'S PARTY !!!! WOOOO !!!!!" AJ shouted and ran upstairs. All the girls screamed at the same time too. That made everyone startle a bit.