No place to go

The police tracked Henry's phone and it showed he was few blocks away from the museum, towards east.
"All units to the east of the museum. He is moving. Now, go." Laura shouted at the officers. Morrano and Laura was leading two teams. Aaliyah went with two backup teams. Giovanni stayed back with Raúl who was updating on Henry every minute. Benjamín and his team were also there. They were the eyes of Professor. AJ and her team were all waiting in the house. Everyone from the museum just arrived. They were all tired.
"How are you doing ?" Andrés asked AJ.
"Quite anxious. I want him alive, you know." AJ smiled. Seeing her smile after hours made him feel so much better. So warm and contained. She is something.
"Hey, Kaigo ?" Manila went near him and whispered.
"Yeah ?"
"I need you to search someone in the system and give me everything about him."
"Who ?"
"Will Cattaneo."

Henry pressed the bell twice and the door was opened by Jonas. The house looked like any other houses in the neighborhood. Nothing special. Ordinary and simple. Perfect for them. Henry's phone buzzed before he could say anything. He saw it was a message from Sandro.
"Sir, Sandro just contacted Henry." Raúl typed faster on his keyboard.
"What's he saying ?" Giovanni asked.
"Sandro will join later. He is clearing some evidence for us." Henry said to Jonas.
"Evidence ?" Raúl looked at Giovanni with a puzzled look.
"Do you have his location ?" Giovanni asked.
"Yes sir. I am sending it to other teams." From there, Henry's doom had started to act up. He didn't have any idea what was about to happen in few minutes. Within minutes, the house was surrounded by police. Henry and his team were still inside talking and discussing.
"The paintings are safe. All we have to do is contact our turkish alliance. He will join with the buyers in Athens." Henry said.
"What about Sofia and Tobi ?" Nora asked.
"What about them ?" Henry asked.
"Their money ? You need to give that money to their families." Fred said.
"Yeah. I'll tell Oliver." Henry said. Observing Henry's lack of care in this matter, Nora understood he might not do anything about it. The police entered slowly from the back door of the kitchen. They were all in the living room.
"Now !" Laura said. Suddenly, the main door was kicked open and officers entered. All the robbers took out their guns and were armed.
"Do not shoot. We are too many. Surrender right now." Morrano shouted.
"There is no place to go now, Mr. Walkfield. Drop your weapons. All of you." Laura said. Aliyah was standing near watching everything with Ibrahim Aksoy standing next to him. He couldn't believe his eyes they got him red-handed. All these years, the damages he had done to others were too much and he always got away. But not this time. Nora was the first to drop his weapon. Seeing him, Fred did the same.
"We got them, sir." Aaliyah said to Giovanni while walking towards the vehicle.
"Yes !" Giovanni shouted and kissed Raúl's cheeks. Everyone inside the tent started clapping. Raquel kissed  Professor passionately. Aaliyah sent a message to AJ. Everyone back in the house were overjoyed.
"YES !!!" Kaigo shouted. He hugged AJ and Lisa who was sitting on the couch, crying out of happiness.
"ON YOUR FACE, WALKFIELD !" Helsinki shouted. Everyone laughed.

Sandro slowly opened his eyes. He was sitting on a bench under the open sky. His vision was blurry. He thought he was dreaming. In front of him, there were police vehicles who surrounded him from everywhere.
"What the f—"