Before D-Day

Location: Milan

It was the night before the heist. The tension and excitement. Just like they felt last time. People here had lost a lot. Friends, family, lovers. They have enough scars on their bodies and souls.
AJ was at the balcony enjoying some air. God knows what would happen in this heist. She just prayed nobody dies. Or else she would never forgive herself.
"I hope I am not disturbing you." She heard someone whispering in her ears. She didn't flinch. She looked and saw it was Andrés.
"No. Not at all."
"Worried about tomorrow ?"
"Yeah. Are you not ?"
" I have faith in this plan. I have faith in my brother and the other teammates. And most importantly, I have faith in myself."
"I know. But Jonas will go to crazy limits to make the heist successful. I mean, people in charge of a heist do crazy shit for a heist, don't they ?" AJ looked straight at Andrés' eyes. She knew she startled a part of him.
"Well, it's their job." Andrés smiled faintly. Andrés thought why she had asked such a question. Was she judging him on his past mistakes ? Did she hate him ?
Suddenly her phone rang and her expression changed. She looked happy. She said to him," Goodnight Andrés. Sleep well."
He looked at her and wondered who called her at this hour. Then he looked down and saw Martinez standing outside. He was talking to someone on phone. Andrés couldn't hear him. Was he talking to AJ ? Were they a thing now ?

"I miss him." Denver said to Mónica. They were lying on the bed. Denver was talking about his son, Cincinnati.
"Me too, baby. He is gonna be fine. He is safe. That's all that matters." Mónica smiled.
"You know, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I can't even imagine my life without you." Denver cuddled her. Mónica giggled.
"Tomorrow is a big day. I just hope everyone stays safe. And don't get angry out of nowhere. I don't want anything happening to you. Okay ?" She asked.
"Yes ma'am." He kissed her forehead.