Your brother is alive

What everyone knows that Berlin died in the heist of Royal Mint of Spain. The world knew the robbers lost one of them. Professor was broken. He lost his brother. Palermo lost his soul mate.

But that's not true. Berlin is alive. He was saved. Three people saved his life.
Lisa, a friend of Berlin who was directed to save him if anything goes wrong. Kaigo, a cyber expert helped them by taking him to London to take care of him. He was injured while shooting the police. But Lisa couldn't do it alone. The whole plan was moved forward by the world famous assassin, AJ whose real name is still unknown. She is a criminal psychologist, a former secret agent and a negotiator. She went rogue when the government did some nasty things to her.

******************************
One year after the heist at Bank of Spain ***

It was a pleasant sunday morning. It was summer. All of them have gathered at the small mansion where they meet usually. Lisa decided that this was the right moment to bring Andrés back to their lives. Berlin is in a better health. All this time, he went through multiple medical procedures to make sure of his health. He had to hide his identity and travelled so many places that he forgot what a home felt like. But Lisa couldn't burst in there and scream," I HAVE BROUGHT YOUR DEAD BROTHER ! HE IS ALIVE". She thought of something else.

"They had a suit made of gold and silver. Can you believe it ?" Helsinki said to the other people at the table. They were all having breakfast.

"You would have looked so sexy in it." Palermo kissed his cheeks.

"I want one !" Denver said.

"No ! Not at all !" Mónica said.

"For me and Cincinnati ! We will look so cool !" Denver pleaded.

They were all laughing. Suddenly the doorbell rang. Denver started counting everyone. Tokyo already  had her gun in her hand. Professor went near the window and saw none. You see, the fear still crept inside them all this time. It was something that stays. The fear of losing everything. Not money. But family and friends. He opened the door slowly. Everyone was behind him. He went outside. As far his eyes reached, it was clear. The trees hid this place well from the suspicious stares of the people. The forest near this place was calm and peaceful. He breathed in some fresh air and let it go. All of a sudden, he felt a tap on his left shoulder and moved his hands to point the gun towards it.

"Are you going to kill me, little brother ?" Sergio couldn't believe his eyes. His body went stiff. Was it his imagination ? Was he hallucinating ? Did he mistakenly take something which has such a bedazzled effect on his senses ?  It's Berlin. Andrés de Fonolloso. His big brother. His family. He was feeling so many emotions at the same time. He went closer and hugged him. His eyes filled with tears. Denver screamed in surprise and hugged. Everyone became emotional. They were just so happy. Palermo literally had a heart attack. Everyone was in such a state of surprise.

"Let's go inside, guys." Lisa went to them and said. Kaigo followed her. 

"Who are you people ?" Tokyo asked these unknown people. Lisa wore a normal black shirt tugged inside her skinny jeans. She was brown with pretty facial features. Her black hair was tied up neatly. She had a sling bag with her. Kaigo was wearing an oversized t-shirt with normal pairs of jeans. From far if noticed, they looked like normal people walking around.

"We saved his ass." Kaigo smiled, pointing his index finger at Berlin. Everyone looked confused. They all went inside and sat. Everyone wanted to ask so many questions. But Professor asked first.
"How did you survive ?"
"Before the day of the heist, I mentally prepared myself that if anyone has to stay behind it's gonna be me. But dying was the last option. So I called Lisa. She is a thief. I met her in Italy. I saved her life once. I asked her a favor. Kaigo is her cousin. I was wearing vest that day but I was injured. When the ambulance came to take my body, they—"
"They attacked the ambulance !" Denver exclaimed. Mónica nudged him. Denver got all excited and then apologized.
"No, Denver. Lisa and Kaigo were disguised as doctors. The driver drove and they replaced me with a dead body." Berlin smiled.
"Actually I hacked into the ambulance emergency number of the police. Since other hostages already crowded the ambulance vans there, they had to call another one. They called from the nearest hospital and we were already there." Kaigo said.
"Thank you so much for saving my brother." Professor said.
"Actually I didn't make the plan. My friend helped. It was her plan. She is just fantastic." Lisa said.
"Where is she ?" Rio asked.
"Even I haven't met her but she is coming here soon." Berlin said.
"And don't think she is normal." Kaigo whispered to himself.
"By the way, hello Inspector Murillo. I am really surprised to see you here." Berlin smirked.
"Lisbon. My name is Lisbon." Raquel smiled.
"She is my wife, Andrés." Professor said and he was blushing. Others smiled.
"What !!" Berlin looked genuinely surprised. "My little brother's got hitched !!!"
"Are you blushing Professor ?" Helsinki asked.
"No. It's just an normal effect of adrenaline. My blood is circulating faster all around my face now. I just found out my brother is alive. It's just an emotional moment." Professor said while adjusting his glasses like he always did.
"Helsinki, Sergio is just shy. Leave him alone." Palermo said.

"HEY GUYS, DO YOU HAVE CHOCOLATE SYRUP ?" A woman screamed from the kitchen. Denver with a confused face again started counting everyone in the room.