You've Got A Note

"Ma'am, there is an unknown electronic device here. We are getting some signal." A guy informed Costa. Costa looked at Professor. For last few minutes, they all had been waiting for a message from AJ or someone from her team. But nothing was sent. Professor knew something was wrong. And now he was more than sure. Sandro might have won this battle but the war was not over. Yet.

"Ma'am, a drone just landed on Museum's rooftop." Officer Morrano came running inside the tent.
"What the hell !" Luca exclaimed.
"What happened in the house ?" Aaliyah asked.
"We caught some people. But apparently they were already in fight with some other guys. They said it was police. Maybe the backup team went there before us. But some people have escaped. It was literally a warzone back there."
"God ! Can we do something with that drone ? Someone give me something !" Giovanni shouted.
"Sir, here. At Crossbow Street."
"Sent a team there. And where is Oliver ?" Aaliyah asked.
"I thought he was here already. He left before us with a car. Traffic, maybe ?" Officer Morrano said.
"Yeah. It's okay." Aaliyah blew it off.

Tobi was sitting on the museum's terrace with some of the hostages. They were all wearing black hoods. It was hard to distinguish him with other hostages. Jonas did this because some Professor guys once did the exact same thing and got away with a hell lot of money. He looked at the sky and birds flying freely in the sky. He always wanted to be a pilot. A bird was flying really close to him. Wait a minute. That's not a bird. It's a drone. Peter and Maya must have sent it. That means something is wrong. He moved really fast and took the note which was placed delicately inside the drone. Then he destroyed the drone right there. He ran downstairs while opening the note.

"They have tracked every single one of you. Someone placed cameras in the common room. Do something. Hurry."

"Fuck !!! No, no !! Jonas !!" He shouted. His voice echoed everywhere.
"What's up ?" Jonas stood in front of Tobi who was out of his breath. He gave him the note. It was spectacular how somebody's facial expressions can tell you how fucked they are. Jonas looked at it for a moment and started laughing.
"Boss, what are we going to do ?"
Jonas kept laughing. And then he stopped and said to him in an extremely calm voice," These fuckers are going to die."