Personal

"AJ is a very smart woman." Raquel said to Sergio while tying her hair. Sergio was reading a book.
"Huh ?"
"I said, AJ is very smart. And really beautiful. She looks so innocent that no one in their right mind will think that she is an assassin."
"Yeah."
"I have a little crush on her." Raquel smiled. She covered herself with the blanket and sat closer to Sergio.
"Ah really ?" He smiled and kissed her forehead.
"Yeah. If I ever have a threesome, I might call her." She giggled and started kissing him on his lips. Then the kiss turned passionate. His hands travelled down, massaging her breasts and teasing her just at the right place. She could feel herself getting wet. She was already a moaning mess with his simpliest touch.

******************************

Rio and Tokyo were watching a movie on laptop. Then they felt really sleepy and decided to sleep because the movie was really boring at the end.
"It's been a crazy day." Tokyo said while playing with Rio's curls.
"Yeah. I can't believe Berlin is alive. But I miss Nairobi and Moscow too."
"Me too, babe. Nairobi would have gone crazy if she found out Berlin's alive."
"AJ is like Nairobi, don't you think ?" Rio asked.
"Yeah. She is really cool. Lisa and Kaigo too."
"Do you think Kaigo is a better hacker than me ?"
"Why ?"
"Just asking. What if Professor takes him and rejects me ? Will he do that ?"
"Over my dead body." She kissed him and smirked.

******************************
AJ was drawing when she heard a knock on the door. Who could that be ?
"Who is it ?"
"The guy you saved." It's Berlin.
"Come in !" She smiled.
Berlin entered the room and saw she was drawing. Something about her always attracted him. So unique. So different.
"What's up ?" She asked.
"I think I personally didn't thank you. So thank you for your help. I really owe you a big time. It's really good to be back."
"You are most welcome, Andrés. Now tell me how is it ?" She showed her painting. It's a city. Japan maybe ?
"Is it Japan ?" He went closer and sat on the bed.
"Yes. I went there for a vacation. No mission. Nothing. But, things went south and I was assigned to kill a druglord." She rolled her eyes and blew raspberries.
"It's never vacation for people like us."
"Right, man. I mean, there are some days it's really cool and I am so dedicated but I also wanna have fun. We all want some 'me time'." She explained. Berlin stared at her and smiled.
"Yeah. So do you like to paint ?" Berlin diverted his eyes and looked at her painting.
"Yeah. It helps me to calm down. Lets me explore myself. Do you draw ?"
"A little bit. I like to sketch."
"Bring them here then. Come on !" She got all excited.
"Nah. I don't—"
"Come on, Berlin ! Don't be shy !"
"I am not shy. Okay wait. I'll bring them." Andrés stood up and went outside. What a girl !

He brought them within minutes. They were mostly of the people in the family. Really beautiful.
"You are really talented, Andrés. These are incredible. Is that Nairobi ?"
"Yeah." Berlin looked closely and it came down to him that he couldn't even be there with everyone when she died. He was in London at that time trying to lay low. Nairobi was such a gem. One in a million.
"Do you miss her ?" She asked.
"Yeah. She was so strong. So brave. She kinda hated me for my misogynistic comments." He laughed. She placed her hands on his shoulder and patted. He looked at her and smiled. Her smile is so beautiful and peaceful. It calms him down.
"I should go now. It's late. Goodnight." He got up. She nodded.

He went to his room and closed the door. He leaned on the door and sighed. He promised himself he will not fall in love again. He is gonna live his life alone. He has already done enough damage. He is given another chance in life. He is gonna use it wisely.