Secrets out

"You knew about the tunnel ?" Officer Laura asked Henry.
"Not the tunnel. When the museum was made, the architects and the builders proposed a plan to make a proper drainage system just under the building. They started construction but stopped when the local police said we can't do that due to some legal reasons." Henry lied so professionally that Aaliyah thought maybe he was really saying the truth.
"Do you have any idea where the tunnel may end ?"
"I don't know but they said it may connect with the residences in the south-western side."
"Okay. Thank you, sir." Laura left to inform Giovanni. Aaliyah knew it was a lie. Aaliyah knew they had to follow Henry. Giovanni instructed groups to find out about the tunnel.

While the robbers got out successfully out of the tunnel. But they lost Sofia and Tobi in the gunfires.
"Why did you let her die ?" Nora asked Jonas.
"What ?"
"You asked her to cover you as a distraction to let Henry mix among the hostages. You used her !"
"Is that true ?" Fred asked. He and Sofia were thinking about starting a family after this heist. But he lost everything.
"I didn't do anything, Nora. Shut up. And Fred, she didn't die for nothing. We are gonna get the money. Henry promised. And we also lost Tobi. I don't see you guys being sad about him." Jonas said to everyone. Nora didn't like this. He lost trust on Jonas. Fred was also hesitant. They were all now waiting for Sandro and Walkfield to come. It was strange that Sandro didn't contact them yet.
"Ma'am, look at this." Raúl asked Aaliyah to look at the computer screen. Aaliyah acted surprised but inside she praised Kaigo for his work. She called Giovanni, Morrano and Laura.
"Sir, the G.P.S. system in Sadro's car showed he went to the house where our whole team previously went. He went there multiple times. His phone was activated near the house few minutes ago. He contacted Henry Walkfield, sir."
"That's so fucked up !" Morrano said out.
"Where is Walkfield, sir ?" Aaliyah asked.
"He went to talk to the architects so that he can help us out here." Laura asked.
"Find that motherfucker ! Listen everyone, find Walkfield fast. We have enough evidence. If we track we may track the others. Come on." Giovanni was all fired up. He could not believe how twisted the things were.